- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
I know jump is on break but are we getting any toc this week?
It was like I said.Shoseki Ranking 12/4-12/10
2 Haikyuu !! 29
3 One Punch Man 15
4 Black Clover 14
6 Kekkai Sensen Back 2 Back 4
7 Gintama 71
9 Kimetsu no Yaiba 9
11 The New Prince of Tennis 22
12 Robot X LASERBEAM 3
13 We Never Learn 4
15 Dr. Stone 3
17 Kono Ono Tomare! 16
25 H x EROS 2
28 One Piece 87
30 Karada Sagashi 16
31 Tsubaki-Chou Lonely Planet 9
35 Blue Flag 3
36 Aharen-san wa Hakarenai 2
44 Cross account 2
48 Black Torch 3
60 Hungry Marie 3
61 Hungry Marie 4
67 Akuma no Memumemu-chan 4
125 Route End 3
30位25500/50位14500/100位7300/200位4350/300位2800/400位2150/500位1750
Upcoming Reprints:12/12 特重
*全*
12/25 ジャンプ 遊・戯・王ARC−V最強デュエリスト遊矢!! 2 友永 晃浩/スタジオ・ダイス
NEW 12/25 ジャンプ クロスアカウント 1、2 伊達 恒大
12/26 ジャンプ この音とまれ! 16 アミュー
12/26 ジャンプ ド級編隊エグゼロス 1 きただ りょうま
NEW 12/26 ジャンプ 約束のネバーランド 1〜6 出水 ぽすか/白井 カイウ
*一一*
*手*
12/22 ヤングジ 惰性67パーセント 3 紙魚丸
12/25 ジャンプ 黒子のバスケ EXTRA GAME 前編、後編 藤巻 忠俊
12/25 ジャンプ 斉木楠雄のサイ難 1〜19 麻生 周一
12/25 ジャンプ 食戟のソーマ 15、17〜19 佐伯 俊/附田 祐斗/森崎 友紀
12/25 ジャンプ スーパードラゴンボールヒーローズ 暗黒魔界ミッション! 1 ながやま 由貴
12/25 ジャンプ ドラゴンボール超 1〜3 とよたろう/鳥山 明
12/25 ジャンプ HUNTER×HUNTER 28〜32、34 冨樫 義博
12/25 ジャンプ ブラッククローバー 1〜12 田畠 裕基
12/25 マーガレ ほしとくず─Don’t worry,Be happy!─ 3 星谷 かおり
12/25 マーガレ 町田くんの世界 6 安藤 ゆき
1/5 ジャンプ 終わりのセラフ 1、9、11 山本 ヤマト/降矢 大輔/鏡 貴也
NEW 1/5 ヤングジ キングダム 公式ガイドブック 覇道列紀 原 泰久
NEW 1/5 ヤングジ 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 6 石田 スイ
NEW 1/5 ヤングジ キングダム 1、6、16、17、26、27、28、31 原 泰久
1/9 ジャンプ 青の祓魔師 12、15〜17 加藤 和恵
1/9 ジャンプ ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん 1、2 ミウラ タダヒロ
NEW 1/9 ジャンプ ワンパンマン 1、7、8、10、12 村田 雄介/ONE
1/15 マーガレ 少女少年学級団 1〜7 藤村 真理
1/15 マーガレ ハニー 5〜8 目黒 あむ
Wasn't that getting canceled?Cross Account #1-2
10,000 copies sold is 10,000 copies sold. Money is money.Wasn't that getting canceled?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hopefully it gets a boost, I really love the series so far.Hibiki getting a boost in 3, 2...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last time this happened was on chapter 53. Tadahiro sure takes his sweet time. Earlier than that would be chapter 30. Chapter 30 = perfect endpoints too for a 12 episodes.And damn, hopefully the preview for the next chapter isn’t a ruse. Can’t help but get hyped for that coming in a week.
The sales dropped a lot, almost to the extent of pre-anime SnS so what's the point of having an anime? Unless it's franchise sales are pretty stable.I mean, Food Wars is still a yearly top 10 selling manga, I don't see why it couldn't get another season if it managed to get a third one. I can't even say I'm a huge fan of the series or anything like that, I only watched the first season of the anime as it was airing and I enjoyed it. I want to get into the manga, that's why I never watched season 2.
Patience, SharkBait, The Promised Neverland will come. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hopefully it gets a boost, I really love the series so far.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The studio/staff for Yuragi will be revealed at Jump Festa, right? Anything else we can expect? PV?I expected the third season of SnS would look worse than usual since they announced it really close to the broadcast date without a PV with new footage. Sorta thought they would delay it but that didn’t happen, would have been better tbh. Hopefully there’s good production scheduling for OPM and Index + others next year.
Considering the english and french vols of Yuragi are releasing before April (March and Feb respectively) I have a feeling it’ll air in Spring. Hopefully the anime production is going good.
And damn, hopefully the preview for the next chapter isn’t a ruse. Can’t help but get hyped for that coming in a week.
VAs for Yuuna/Chisaki/Sagiri and a key visual for the anime will definitely be revealed. Probably staff or PV too but those aren't confirmed.The sales dropped a lot, almost to the extent of pre-anime SnS so what's the point of having an anime? Unless it's franchise sales are pretty stable.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The studio/staff for Yuragi will be revealed at Jump Festa, right? Anything else we can expect? PV?
I don't know what to expect for OPM.
It also seems doubtful it will be in the top 10 for 2018.The sales dropped a lot, almost to the extent of pre-anime SnS so what's the point of having an anime? Unless it's franchise sales are pretty stable.