Warner Bros Japan is the main sponsor and I'd guess they do make enough through streaming and licensing deals. The show did lose two minor sponsors (Dentsu & Showgate) for s3 and only gained one to fill the spot (Lantis).
David Pro doing it? Seems like the studio really wants to branch out of the image of that studio that just does JoJo. I hope they find success after that flop Sakurada Reset.
Still a long ass time away though... never say never but how confident can fans really be? It's been off since the year the world was supposedly meant to be over. A long runner with filler that didn't get an ending, nor an anime original one. I wonder if it's still fans out there with Jaymes-like faith it'll be back.
So why is Captain Tsubasa so popular? Was it just because it was unique for its time? How do you even tell the characters apart? They pretty much all have the same face.
So why is Captain Tsubasa so popular? Was it just because it was unique for its time? How do you even tell the characters apart? They pretty much all have the same face.
A new Captain Tsubasa is a surprise, here in Mexico is one of the few anime series that still is been broadcast in National T.V,
I´m glad is a reboot because I really wanted to see how it is but the old animation is not my thing.
We had a chance, one of those that come once in a lifetime and Watsuki fucks it up.
Like, the timing was perfect. The sequel just started and the 50th anniversary will be in full throttle soon. I don't know if I should cry or laugh.
YESS! I was hoping for Haikyuu S4, but if that's not happening, I would definitely make do with this.
The last TV series was 220+ episodes I think, and there have been 3 manga series ever since. I guess this is gonna be a long-runner and not seasonal. It seems like Shueisha is gearing up for Tokyo Olympics 2020.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.