- Joined
- Dec 3, 2017
- Messages
- 222
- Reaction score
- 141
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
Well, Act-Age has mostly dedicated the last 2 chapters to introducing the rival. Let's see how they deal with that sort of development.
So I can't read Japanese, but from what I was able to pick up on 4chan about that...What the hell. He was able to lost his power? And now we're going to see that in the 4-koma? lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She looks like she has the same crazy-eye look as the main girl. I'm pretty interested to see how this will rank and sell.Well, Act-Age has mostly dedicated the last 2 chapters to introducing the rival. Let's see how they deal with that sort of development.
![]()
![]()
![]()
It will be overlooked by Bozebeats. Bad luck for act age to face such intense conpetition from the masterpiece..I have the impression that Act-Age is something so unique that it may either drop dead in the first ranks or explode like something AC, which was also pretty unique.
I think that's a given. Can't think of many (if any) 4 koma that are 18 pages weekly. I'm gonna take a guess at 9 or something.How many series are going out and how many are going in? It would make sense to make this 4-koma in reduced number of pages so that it doesn't spoil the balance.
Man, I really hope that series with the gyaru is a comedy. The other 2 don't really seem like my type of series. Seems like exorcism manga is beginning to invade WSJ at full-force.Bigger version
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this new Saiki 4-koma going to be a new series entirely (start at chapter 1) or continue the chapter numbering from where the original series left off? I'm curious to see if this 4-koma will stay at the back of the magazine like Lycopene or if it'll move around the TOC like everything else.I think that's a given. Can't think of many (if any) 4 koma that are 18 pages weekly. I'm gonna take a guess at 9 or something.