Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Unfortunately for Sharkbait it wasn't enough. :(
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,551
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
So, now that I'm checking things. I knew about Shokugeki no Sanji and that Youtube video x One Piece strange crossover. What I didn't know was:
-Next week Oda interview
-Important One Piece announcement next week

I'm betting the important announcement is a movie
 

CEOAmaterasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
271
Reaction score
492
Country
Canada
Either I'm blind and this was posted already but-

 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oricon Ranking June 25 - July 01
343256 *343256 Haikyuu!!
313511 *313511 MHA
174324 *174324 Shokugeki no Soma
*91604 **91604 World's End Harem
*88994 *126643 Slam Dunk 7
*86882 *123890 Slam Dunk 8
*85901 *122067 Slam Dunk 9
*83950 *119655 Slam Dunk 10
*64762 **64762 We Never Learn
*56441 **56441 Yunna's Haunted Hot Springs
*56071 **56071 Dr Stone
*37353 **37353 Robot X LASERBEAM
*35215 1916858 One Piece
*28581 **28581 Jujutsu Kaisen
*17357 **17357 Kuroko no Basuke Replace Plus
*16164 *385313 Promised Neverland
*16091 **16091 Aharen-san
*15540 **15540 Act Age
*14736 *247700 Slam Dunk 1
-------------------------------------------------
*14350 *226503 Slam Dunk 2
*13601 *197151 Slam Dunk 4
*13551 *193423 Slam Dunk 5
*13338 **13338 Juuni Taisen
*13199 *207354 Slam Dunk 3
*13166 *190989 Slam Dunk 6
*12169 **12169 Karada Sagashi Kai
*10527 **10527 Yuuna's OVA
*10354 *644263 MHA 18
**8515 *238278 Dragon Ball Super
**8495 2376171 One Piece
**8197 *679357 MHA 17
So sad to see RobotxLaserbeam drop because of the cancelation, it was selling more than Dr.Stone.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have the raws for the AT interview been posted?
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
Did you guys know there's a site that catalogs he entire table of contents of pretty much every Japanese media magazine? It has all of Jump going back to the beginning (It's only fully updated up to the middle of 2017 I think though).

https://mediaarts-db.bunka.go.jp/mg/magazine_titles/11470?locale=ja

There's even an English version of the site. Though it doesn't translate the actual titles or anything just like the chart column headers and stuff.
https://mediaarts-db.bunka.go.jp/mg/magazine_titles/11470?utf8=✓&locale=en&change_lang=true&display_view=pc

It even has the titles and numbers of the individual chapters.
Wish it had the toc with the author comments on there though. I would had loved to read togashi's old comments on hxh lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Armpits and everything
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
7,334
Age
33
Country
Scotland
It sounds like he's saying he could've drawn a much better Goku but deliberately made him look weird and creepy. I wonder if Viz will translate these comments about their favourite manga for the series they run.
 

redon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1,758
Reaction score
17,727
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Weekly Shonen Jump #34/2018 preview with Shokugeki no Sanji special chapter!!

 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Wish it had the toc with the author comments on there though. I would had loved to read togashi's old comments on hxh lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Armpits and everything
Please tell me you're gonna translate all of them. I really want to see Jujutsu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Weekly Shonen Jump #34/2018 preview with Shokugeki no Sanji special chapter!!
I think someone pointed it out here but having Sanji in the special chapter means constant nosebleeds whenever the girls foodgasms.
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
7,334
Age
33
Country
Scotland
I really want to see Tosh draw one of Sanji's crazy pervdog faces.
 

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
I wanna see Robin's foodgasm by Tosh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top