- Joined
- Jan 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,955
- Reaction score
- 2,573
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
King of the impossible!TIL flash Gordon was in the first issue of Jump
King of the impossible!TIL flash Gordon was in the first issue of Jump
Evidently the author saw it as an area where the genre could be improved.I don't remember Godzilla having waifus.

could it be info on the live action thing that was announced than died?I'm betting the important announcement is a movie
So sad to see RobotxLaserbeam drop because of the cancelation, it was selling more than Dr.Stone.Oricon Ranking June 25 - July 01
343256 *343256 Haikyuu!!
313511 *313511 MHA
174324 *174324 Shokugeki no Soma
*91604 **91604 World's End Harem
*88994 *126643 Slam Dunk 7
*86882 *123890 Slam Dunk 8
*85901 *122067 Slam Dunk 9
*83950 *119655 Slam Dunk 10
*64762 **64762 We Never Learn
*56441 **56441 Yunna's Haunted Hot Springs
*56071 **56071 Dr Stone
*37353 **37353 Robot X LASERBEAM
*35215 1916858 One Piece
*28581 **28581 Jujutsu Kaisen
*17357 **17357 Kuroko no Basuke Replace Plus
*16164 *385313 Promised Neverland
*16091 **16091 Aharen-san
*15540 **15540 Act Age
*14736 *247700 Slam Dunk 1
-------------------------------------------------
*14350 *226503 Slam Dunk 2
*13601 *197151 Slam Dunk 4
*13551 *193423 Slam Dunk 5
*13338 **13338 Juuni Taisen
*13199 *207354 Slam Dunk 3
*13166 *190989 Slam Dunk 6
*12169 **12169 Karada Sagashi Kai
*10527 **10527 Yuuna's OVA
*10354 *644263 MHA 18
**8515 *238278 Dragon Ball Super
**8495 2376171 One Piece
**8197 *679357 MHA 17
youre way late: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4837178/Either I'm blind and this was posted already but-
Wish it had the toc with the author comments on there though. I would had loved to read togashi's old comments on hxh lolDid you guys know there's a site that catalogs he entire table of contents of pretty much every Japanese media magazine? It has all of Jump going back to the beginning (It's only fully updated up to the middle of 2017 I think though).
https://mediaarts-db.bunka.go.jp/mg/magazine_titles/11470?locale=ja
There's even an English version of the site. Though it doesn't translate the actual titles or anything just like the chart column headers and stuff.
https://mediaarts-db.bunka.go.jp/mg/magazine_titles/11470?utf8=✓&locale=en&change_lang=true&display_view=pc
It even has the titles and numbers of the individual chapters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sanji, the lost AldiniWeekly Shonen Jump #34/2018 preview with Shokugeki no Sanji special chapter!!
![]()
Please tell me you're gonna translate all of them. I really want to see Jujutsu.Wish it had the toc with the author comments on there though. I would had loved to read togashi's old comments on hxh lol
Armpits and everything--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think someone pointed it out here but having Sanji in the special chapter means constant nosebleeds whenever the girls foodgasms.Weekly Shonen Jump #34/2018 preview with Shokugeki no Sanji special chapter!!