- Joined
- Dec 20, 2017
- Messages
- 420
- Reaction score
- 535
- Country
-
The cast of Kimetsu no Yaiba's anime has already recorded the first four episodes and a trailer should be coming soon.







--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't find anything about this series or the author "Bunta Kinami". The last manga ran in Ultra Jump though so if this one is also in a Jump magazine technically it fits Viz's style of putting other magazine's titles in WSJ.So Re:Zero, Overlord, Tanya The Evil, and Konosuba, are getting a crossover series....
Where is our Jump Film Shueisha?
RWBY is an American based series.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would imagine they have some type of Partnership with Rooster Teeth behind the scenes where Rooster Teeth is paying them to run RWBY. I can't 100% confirm this, but seems very realistic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no.I know its only been a day, but on Realtime Bunkyodo only Sumou volume 22 is up. None of the previous volumes are up yet. This might change tomorrow but usually the first episode is enough to see a start in the volumes coming up. Slime also only has 1 episode out and yet its got almost all volumes coming up into the realtime top 50. POS will tell us whether they came up of not but so far.......