- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,721
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The god hasn't spoken yet. Relax and go to sleep.LOL
Do we get any info about author or title of new title?
The god hasn't spoken yet. Relax and go to sleep.LOL
Do we get any info about author or title of new title?
Psi end in #13斉木最終回
新連載↓
14呪術廻戦(芥見下々)
15ノアズノーツ(池沢春人)
16ジガ-ziga- (原作/佐野ロクロウ、作画/肥田野健太郎)
Yonkou says Saiki didn't end, Heiji says it did end. I don't know what to believe anymore.Psi end in #13
Ikezawa getting a title is still a thing lol Gege Akitami was also in last round of new series from yesterday ToC, the only one who isn't here is the GFC 2016 winner (which surprises me, since I remember Poro by GFC 2015 winner debuted in January 2017)Psi end in #13
New serie author :
14 : Gege Akitami.
15 : Haruto Ikezawa
16 : Kentarô Hidano x Rokurô Sano
And not yet confirmed, but Spring big chance to end in #14
End but look like from #14 will have Psi "4-koma" version.Yonkou says Saiki didn't end, Heiji says it did end. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Wait, is Saiki turning into Lycopene 2.0?End but look like from #14 will have Psi "4-koma" version.
. I remember saying something about the possibility like a year ago.
Same author. 4-koma will start from #14.Is the 4-koma by the same author as the original manga or by someone else?
Ψ終Χ 斉木楠雄のΨ後(さいしゅうかい さいきくすおのさいご)
■Ψ難な日々、Ψ始動…!?ご愛読ありがとうございました!!今後の情報は次のPへ!!
斉木楠雄のΨ難…おわり 次号より芥見下々先生の『呪術廻戦』がスタート!!
次号より!!毎週4コマ漫画継続連Ψ決定!!「斉木楠雄のΨ難」はまだまだ続く!!!
Ikezawa hoping to succeed with gyaru's wwwNoah runs away from Golem Heaers and join Ikezawa new title
Wait what, gals?Ikezawa hoping to succeed with gyaru's www
wanted to say it have been a long time since I last hear miwa in an anisong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---