Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppeto4

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Jujutsu Kaisen, it had 2 MC, and both look like side character from delinquent manga. Would be funny if it did better than Bozebeats tho
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Has anyone any info about issue 15 preview saying anything about Noah Notes?
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Noah Notes : Archaeology x Fantasy
So, not gyarus at all. Archaeology...looks like an interesting premise, but at the same time, I think some similar stuff has never worked in Jump.

Well, Ikezawa isn't a newcomer, let's hope for this third attempt to be the good one.

And let's hope Ziga premise becomes interesting too.
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People trying to convince us that a studio will give up of a Jump successful manga anime adaptation is cute. XD
I thought its not the animation studios decision to make. Unless im understanding anime wrong.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I just came across the Galaxy Gangs one shot and it was GOOD. It had more worldbuilding than 3 volumes of Golem Hearts. Give me this over boozebeats.

Also who are those characters on Food Wars color page? Man I have not been paying no mind to this series for awhile...
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Canceled
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just came across the Galaxy Gangs one shot and it was GOOD. It had more worldbuilding than 3 volumes of Golem Hearts. Give me this over boozebeats.

Also who are those characters on Food Wars color page? Man I have not been paying no mind to this series for awhile...
The Moue church is always welcoming new members
 

Cavaner

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Furiously refreshes TOHO Animation YouTube channel

(it will probably not gonna drop today or tomorrow, Saturday maybe)
Next Saturday is more likely, honestly. For S2, the PV previewing the new OP (Peace Sign) was released on the Saturday after the song's title was announced in Jump. As UVERworld's song title is being announced in this week's Jump, officially released on Monday, I'd say next Saturday is your best bet for the new PV. Could be this Saturday, hell I obviously hope it's sooner rather than later, but I wouldn't be too upset if this Saturday comes and goes with no PV.
 

Ninjaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
172
Country
Joker
Gyarus and Archaeology are basically the same thing anyways. I see no difference.
Either way I'm looking forward to the series. For better or for worse. I hope it's good, and if it's good I hope it'll be well received.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
The Moue church is always welcoming new members
Ay I'm seeing he has an ongoing series call KK in the City Fog? Or did this get dumped too?
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ay I'm seeing he has an ongoing series call KK in the City Fog? Or did this get dumped too?
Mini series. It already ended
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Cool. Nice art, nice world, very soft and chill character designs. Looking forward to see it destroyed by 5ch and the EIC.
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
OPM's popularity didn't peak or slowdown and it still switched studio and staff, considered a downgrade by most, for its second season.
I like how you picked out just the ONE example giving your argument any sort of support when there are a thousand examples out there that prove you wrong.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If by some chance MHA falls off the face of the earth then yeah they'll stop, but looking at it from a business perspective, if a product is making you tons of money and is only growing, you're not just gonna randomly stop. Even then the directors and staff from Bones have made clear their dedication to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top