- Joined
- Apr 18, 2007
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 51
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Jujutsu Kaisen, it had 2 MC, and both look like side character from delinquent manga. Would be funny if it did better than Bozebeats tho
So, not gyarus at all. Archaeology...looks like an interesting premise, but at the same time, I think some similar stuff has never worked in Jump.Noah Notes : Archaeology x Fantasy
I thought its not the animation studios decision to make. Unless im understanding anime wrong.People trying to convince us that a studio will give up of a Jump successful manga anime adaptation is cute. XD
No gyaru pimping manga.....
Noah Notes : Archaeology x Fantasy

Looks hot. Hopefully their best friends and stick together.
Canceled
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Moue church is always welcoming new membersI just came across the Galaxy Gangs one shot and it was GOOD. It had more worldbuilding than 3 volumes of Golem Hearts. Give me this over boozebeats.
Also who are those characters on Food Wars color page? Man I have not been paying no mind to this series for awhile...
Next Saturday is more likely, honestly. For S2, the PV previewing the new OP (Peace Sign) was released on the Saturday after the song's title was announced in Jump. As UVERworld's song title is being announced in this week's Jump, officially released on Monday, I'd say next Saturday is your best bet for the new PV. Could be this Saturday, hell I obviously hope it's sooner rather than later, but I wouldn't be too upset if this Saturday comes and goes with no PV.Furiously refreshes TOHO Animation YouTube channel
(it will probably not gonna drop today or tomorrow, Saturday maybe)
Name of the song is Odd Future? Tyler The Creator cameo in season 3 confirmed
Ay I'm seeing he has an ongoing series call KK in the City Fog? Or did this get dumped too?The Moue church is always welcoming new members
Mini series. It already endedAy I'm seeing he has an ongoing series call KK in the City Fog? Or did this get dumped too?
So, finally Spring Weapon is over. It was time for this to happen.
Great. Now he can finally get to work on Galaxy GangsMini series. It already ended
I like how you picked out just the ONE example giving your argument any sort of support when there are a thousand examples out there that prove you wrong.OPM's popularity didn't peak or slowdown and it still switched studio and staff, considered a downgrade by most, for its second season.