Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Quite sure jjba fujo support is alreayd high and I doubt the anime has or will have anything to do with it further. JJBA has been healthy and popular already. How do you explain the huge prevalence of DJs and ongoing jjba dj seasonal meetups.
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
I love PVs with no voice acting but only showing scenes with characters talking, copying scenes straight from the manga with little actual animation
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Why do I feel like I'm looking at a VN scene instead of an anime?
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
A-at least it’s not mostly live action...
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait if it's at a hot spring. Does he get shirtless alot?
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It looks like a low budget project, it could be better, but its better than nothing/Inafune.

Wait if it's at a hot spring. Does he get shirtless alot?
You really need to see a doctor, thats not normal.
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man, the art and character design are such a downgrade compared to Miura's art. His art is gorgeous in the manga and it would be difficult to put it in the anime but this is really poor. lol I'll still watch because I like the manga and I want to hear those characters but it's really weak
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
That's totally XEBEC pvs lol. Like they are allergic to Voice Acting in PVs or something.

Wait if it's at a hot spring. Does he get shirtless alot?
He doesn't wear pants either.:rolleyes:
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I love PVs with no voice acting but only showing scenes with characters talking, copying scenes straight from the manga with little actual animation
If I didn't know otherwise I'd think this was a standard run-of-the-mill LN Harem series adaptation rather than a Jump series, though I guess To Love Ru also had some of those qualities though the age it came out was different. Its hard to believe that they were able to downgrade Miura's anime like designs. Miura and Tosh basically give blueprints for what the anime character design will look like. Their colouring is also "anime-like". Its ironically remarkable. Let's hope they make some good merchandise though.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cute BLack Clovers. Kids love it
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
I love PVs with no voice acting but only showing scenes with characters talking, copying scenes straight from the manga with little actual animation
Now that's an art downgrade which could've been avoided by another studio. Oh well.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,553
Reaction score
15,721
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
In my boredom again, I've created a list of important baseball manga in Shonen Jump. Not only the first spokon in the magazine, baseball was the main Jump pillar in 70s until Circuit no Okami, Doberman Deka and Ring ni Kakero happened.



PD: Circuit no Okami and Doberman Deka are the great forgotten ones in Jump merchandising. They were their two biggest success titles in middle 70s, just before Cobra and Kinnikuman.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top