Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Looks like France understood that black font on a grey background is a terrible idea.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Looks like France understood that black font on a grey background is a terrible idea.
It only took them 5 volumes to realize that in Japan.
 

ScotchAianB

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
1,392
Gender
Male
Country
Saudi Arabia
Dr.Stone on Cover of WSJ issue #20 !
 

Mawara

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
210
Reaction score
234
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
It surprises me people still respond to SharkBait. Anytime I see his posts, I just scroll right over them..
Because 9 out of 10 of his posts are about cute boys, which is more adorable and funny. I have seen comments on this site which were more infuriating or even disturbing at times.
Also, Sharkbait is able to write good posts if he want to, so I see it just as fair to react to him, as long you're aware about his nature.


Worth noting there is an ignore feature on this site, you know.
... HOLY [BEEP], I DIDNT KNOW THAT!
No need to be afraid of more gray hairs, I guess.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
21-22 since is double issue, I guess cover will be all Jump characters.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Because 9 out of 10 of his posts are about cute boys, which is more adorable and funny. I have seen comments on this site which were more infuriating or even disturbing at times.
Also, Sharkbait is able to write good posts if he want to, so I see it just as fair to react to him, as long you're aware about his nature.
Please don’t ban me jagman or niichan. Just adding that sharkbait actually has highly knowledgeable posts when dude wants to so idrc either about when he uses hyperbole, l find it amusing and keep scrolling. I remember the user GIA would just bait people and contradict himself so shamelessly to where you got annoyed. Not even just mha fans but he would say he found BC trash and the next day would say he’s a fan. Or My Hero will get canceled and that he dropped it but two days later say the recent chapter was great. Not mention the VETERANS thing. This thread I like posting in because of dedicated posters and the discussion, also I was wondering where all the info comes from first, but people who think mha vs bc or female characters arguments are bad now should just read the convos from the previous thread.
 

puppeto4

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Can Act-age still bound back? 2 more weeks before Jujutsu first rank. I hope it will provide some cushion for Act-age
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, shit was dull anyways
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1) 38,565  Black Clover OP "PAiNT it BLACK" by BiSH

This is good ?
Why are you posting this here instead of the Black Clover thread? You're just proving the tradition that all BC fans care about is sales.
Yes. It's good. In comparison, (comparisons don't really work well in this situation), but:
*4. *27,853 *,*27,853 Boku no Hero Academia OP "The Day" by Porno Graffitti

Same amount of days for the release.
Hate myself for doing an unnecessary comparison like this, but it'll give you perspective.
Around 30k is normal for popular anime.
Then why did you even do it in the first place especially when there has been plenty of recently released singles from other Jump anime for the past 2 years?
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The only reason I want ActAge to survive is I think the artist could use the practice and refine her drawing talent
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Come on ziga you can do it.

Im glad BLack clover fans remain receptive and responsive to the current arc.

At this rate HeroAca may finish the year performing less stellar than BLack Clover average rank wise. Horikoshi needs to revisit the drawing board and figure out how to make heroaca great again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Can Act-age still bound back? 2 more weeks before Jujutsu first rank. I hope it will provide some cushion for Act-age
I don't really think so, if it does it, it will barely be able to pull it off. Maybe the manga will get a chance to rebound until we see how things go with Jujutsu, Noah's Notes and Ziga. What are the chances Act-age can become a bottom dweller of the TOC placements that manages to stay around for a long time(like Spring Weapon)? - the chances are very low

Maybe it will suddenly get a better TOC placement, but will it be able to do that consistently enough? We know Bozebeats is dead. Will Act-age be dragged down with it as well? We seem to be getting a few One-shots and a new serialization round doesn't seem that far away.

The act-age dream is still alive! (just barely)

need more buffer, I offers juju to the sacrificial altar
Is the dream still alive? If it manages to stick around, it will barely be able to pull it off. It's in a weird place, that's for sure, with Boze having a guaranteed death and I have my doubts about Ziga and Jujutsu lasting for longer than 4 volumes.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,297
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
TOC:
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
The only reason I want ActAge to survive is I think the artist could use the practice and refine her drawing talent
I wouldn't mind if it survived, I like what I've seen of it so far. It definitely left more of an impression on me than Boze, Ziga and Jujutsu. If it does get axed, I wouldn't be devastated, but it would be unfortunate. I think this chance the duo got will result in valuable experience being gained for not only the artist, but for the writer as well.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hopefully Boze ends next chap and Act Age next so we can keep it pushin with the new series
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We need a new sports series to come to replace Act-Age. Its baseball season afterall.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Take your soccer and baseball mangas to Magazine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top