- Joined
- Jul 5, 2017
- Messages
- 437
- Reaction score
- 304
- Country
-
It looks like Act-Age will be canceled along with Bozebeats.
I hope that Ziga or Noah's Notes survives, while Jujutsu Kaisen turns the new cushion for RxL.
It looks like Act-Age will be canceled along with Bozebeats.
I would like to stick with my dream for now, no matter how slim the chances are,Is the dream still alive? If it manages to stick around, it will barely be able to pull it off. It's in a weird place, that's for sure, with Boze being a guaranteed death and I have my doubts about Ziga and Jujutsu lasting for longer than 4 volumes.
Is there even an ongoing Original Soccer manga running anywhere anymoreTake your soccer and baseball mangas to Magazine
Days is still ongoing right?Is there even an ongoing Original Soccer manga running anywhere anymore
I think the writer is alright, although he's weird for choosing to serialize this type of story in WSJI wouldn't mind if it survived, I like what I've seen of it so far. It definitely left more of an impression on me than Boze, Ziga and Jujutsu. If it does get axed, I wouldn't be devastated, but it would be unfortunate. I think this chance the duo got will result in valuable experience being gained for not only the artist, but for the writer as well.
there is a new baseball manga in the newest serialization round from Jump PlusWe need a new sports series to come to replace Act-Age. Its baseball season afterall.
That's just jump plus manga no?I would like to stick with my dream for now, no matter how slim the chances are,
that being said, Boze is at chapter 12 right? so any word on it's situation, we may not be having a new serialization round soon due to the 40 thing... at least until the 3rd batch is announced,
Also, RxL volumes are selling OK, but people don't really seem to care much about it in the magazine itself, why not just move it to plus?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=96543What is Days
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what?That's just jump plus manga no?
I just want something promising and new besides Noah's Notes. I also like Act-age, but I can see why not everyone would be into it and maybe it isn't the most ideal manga for WSJ. Jujutsu and Ziga didn't really impress me, I guess they could both survive, but only if the Japanese audience really loves them for some reason.Hopefully Boze ends next chap and Act Age next so we can keep it pushin with the new series
Was the Act-age artist only 19 or 20 or am I thinking of someone else? I think it's interesting they went for this person as the other part of the duo, despite the very young age. And the writer went for this story in WSJ as a gamble, since a lot of the things that have been taking off in WSJ recently aren't the most traditional.I think the writer is alright, although he's weird for choosing to serialize this type of story in WSJ
the artist need to improve, the art leaves a lot to be desired
there is a new baseball manga in the newest serialization round from Jump Plus
Or Giant Killing if you want something with translations.>2018
>reading Days for your football fix
read Ao Ashi like a normal person

Never actually read both (I just sorta knew days exist)
Last football manga I've read was shuudan! (I didn't even read ole gozalo)
Only if it's from one of the best veterans around, the type of veteran that made a legendary sports series in the past. The other option is if a manga about a typically obscure sport appears, from a very talented creator that can make everything exciting and fresh.Pretty sure Days is Sharkbait's dream series?
But does anyone seriously think another sports series can survive in the magazine right now? I can't really see the current 3 going anywhere soon, and it isn't realistic for anything else to match them. No way is RxL gonna be cancelled while there's still this much fodder and Gintama's end on the horizon, and HZ is probably safe until its anime finishes or it's a confirmed flop.
Baseball can.Pretty sure Days is Sharkbait's dream series?
But does anyone seriously think another sports series can survive in the magazine right now? I can't really see the current 3 going anywhere soon, and it isn't realistic for anything else to match them. No way is RxL gonna be cancelled while there's still this much fodder and Gintama's end on the horizon, and HZ is probably safe until its anime finishes or it's a confirmed flop.
Obscurity hasnt helped Hinomaru Zumou or RxL which is only doing well from Kuroko loyalists.Only if it's from one of the best veterans around, the type of veteran that made a legendary sports series in the past. The other option is if a manga about a typically obscure sport appears, from a very talented creator that can make everything exciting and fresh.
Just feels like a *lets keep it around until some other sports series explodes*^It has helped survive HZ for 4 years already, even with sales that leave so much to be desired

That 250K, onwards to 750K. Exponential growth is in its sights.11671 *256306 ブ (BC)