- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,551
- Reaction score
- 15,719
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Mankichi Togawa, Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daisho main character.Whose the bare feet boy?
Troglodite from Harenchi Gakuen is called Higegojira.
Mankichi Togawa, Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daisho main character.Whose the bare feet boy?
What's great about this is how he changed his speech bubbles in the manga so that it's easier for other languages to get their texts in. That's something many would not even consider. It's definitely something a manga as big as OP does not need to consider.Oda's interview from English Shonen Jump

Was Viz going to translate it?Shiibashi Oneshot was basically Twin Star Exorcists... Wasn’t impressive in the slightest![]()
Sounds like something only a series as big as OP would need to consider, you can bet the editors want every overseas sale they can get for it.What's great about this is how he changed his speech bubbles in the manga so that it's easier for other languages to get their texts in. That's something many would not even consider. It's definitely something a manga as big as OP does not need to consider.
It is in viz's issue today.Was Viz going to translate it?
That's actually something Mashima did as well when FT started getting more popular. It's nothing unusual. I think most of the magazines right now are taking a more global-minded approach. Something like this is small, but it helps. I'm pretty sure Horikoshi started doing this when it was confirmed that MHA was getting an international serialization.What's great about this is how he changed his speech bubbles in the manga so that it's easier for other languages to get their texts in. That's something many would not even consider. It's definitely something a manga as big as OP does not need to consider.
I thought you were joking with that comparison, but....wow while and after reading its all I can see. Worst still is some scenes she looks like Benio.Shiibashi Oneshot was basically Twin Star Exorcists... Wasn’t impressive in the slightest![]()
Seeing Sakuragi, in what other WSJ series do the characters cut their hair or change their hairstyle? Dragon Ball did this with Yamcha, Bulma and Gohan all the time. But the only ones who did this with the MC, I think were I"s and SD. Yusuke sometimes changed too. Silly question, I know.