Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Chapters 128 and 182 are the only ones I can remember.
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
Invade You is supposedly a comedy. Wasn't there someone in this thread wanting another comedy manga in the magazine? Lol
 

nonowa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
222
Reaction score
141
Age
36
Country
Mexico
I need the next issue preview; the next Neverland cover or Kimetsu color page means anime announcement.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chapters 128 and 182 are the only ones I can remember.
I'm not sure if this counts but chapter 88 also had the last two pages completely redone but originally people weren't too sure if the art was unfinished or if it was just a cool effect.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,564
Reaction score
11,300
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I do not see anything in particular, it would have been if he had remained third XD

At the end I will see how much the total sales of the manga will be when finished and when it will be squeezed out of everything, I expect around 30 million.
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL, I knew about Kishimoto, Toriyama, Tabata and etc, but didn’t know Oda was married too.

Probably because in my head he’s just like Niizuma Eiji and has head just for One Piece.
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kubo is married as well. Whoever said you can't make life work with a serialization isnt right. It's all about priorities really. It's the same for all other jobs as well
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,554
Reaction score
15,722
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Invade You is supposedly a comedy. Wasn't there someone in this thread wanting another comedy manga in the magazine? Lol
I think nobody will care for it for the moment but it will survive. Right now Jump only comedies are Lycopene (which lives in its own dimension) and Gintama (which is in full serious mode since months ago).

Shonen Jump lacks a comedy right now and that title can reeplace Saiki. Also, the girl is cute.

What I'm more concerned is about shogi manga fate. Chapter 1 was really good. Right now I only feel the axe in Ziga and Act-tage (Noah's Notes and Jujutsu are behaving well for the moment).
 

Ninjaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
172
Country
Joker
Since I probably only get one chance to say this while it’s still on-going. (Lol)
Happy birthday to the Act-Age MC, I guess. May 15th.
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
5ch peeps crack me up lmao
 

nonowa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
222
Reaction score
141
Age
36
Country
Mexico
5ch's Survival Race Thread is hardcore.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Anime announcement incoming ?!
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The official announcement yeah but we've already knew this was coming for a month
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
The official announcement yeah but we've already knew this was coming for a month
yeah I know, but finally with this we might get some new info (studio, staff, anything)

or we could get a cold "Anime Project Confirmed" statement and nothing else.
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Kimetsu when REEEEEEEEE.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Kimetsu anime announcement is gonna be hype af
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top