- Joined
- Feb 21, 2018
- Messages
- 285
- Reaction score
- 329
- Age
- 26
- Country
-
Isn't this supposed to be volume 2? I remember volume 1 coming out but never heard anything about the second.Jigokuraku 3
Isn't this supposed to be volume 2? I remember volume 1 coming out but never heard anything about the second.Jigokuraku 3
Black Clover 17 doesn't come out in August ? Strange....Oricon Ranking May 7 - May 13
*67820 *232333 Shokugeki no Soma 29
*59049 *201126 Black Clover 16
*56930 *181430 Boruto 5
*30179 *106548 Darling In The Franxx 2
*22349 **87249 We Never Learn 6
*20231 **63703 Robot × LASERBEAM 5
*14419 *561589 MHA 18
August Volumes:
Haikyuu!! 33
Promised Neverland 10
Hinomaru Zumō 21
Gintama 74
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. 26
Kimetsu no Yaiba 12
Bozebeats 2
elDLIVE 10
Jigokuraku 3
MHA Vijilante 5
One Punch Man 17
Volume 2 comes out in June.Isn't this supposed to be volume 2? I remember volume 1 coming out but never heard anything about the second.
The early list is always subject to change.Black Clover 17 doesn't come out in August ? Strange....
Cloverworks is still A1. Memes are hard to break. People still shit on Deen.Why do you guys think Neverland fans will have paranoid over the prospect of Cloverworks adapting it?
Cloverworks p5 hasnt exactly been an above average visual feast.Outside of the flaws in the character writing and heavy focus on teenage melodrama Darlifra has been really impressive from a visual standpoint
You should be more concerned with the director honestly. Franxx doesn't look that impressive visually especially in the mecha department (or yeah I forgot that it was a mecha show along with the staff). It does have some good character animation though. Cloverworks do have their work cut out for them because the adaptation can either be riveting or tedious depending on who's directing it since Neverland works better as a page turner than something you have to watch on a weekly basis since during the first arc there's chapters that go by with nothing happening and with Ishiguro at helm it'll probably go the latter given how Occult;Nine and Your Lie in April turned out.Why do you guys think Neverland fans will have paranoid over the prospect of Cloverworks adapting it? Outside of the flaws in the character writing and heavy focus on teenage melodrama Darlifra has been really impressive from a visual standpoint, also the art hasn't had many lapses. I'm having a mostly good time with this show.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Deen still makes shit. They go from making one of the best anime of the last two years in the Winter with Rakugo to one of the worst ones in the Summer with The Reflection. Wouldn't even call them inconsistent since Rakugo feels more like a fluke. Also Type Moon fans will never forget how much they butchered the the Fate franchise.Cloverworks is still A1. Memes are hard to break. People still shit on Deen.
Shark trolls, I don't. Don't lump us together.Stop. Taking. The. Bait.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn, this sucks. RIP.https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-artist-yoshihiro-kuroiwa-passes-away/.131612
Mangaka Yoshihiro Kuroiwa (Kishin Douji Zenki, Buddy Spirits) passed away at age 55 due to a heart attack on May 8.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Of course.Wat? Do you mean TPN?
https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2018/04/02/2018-exciting-new-anime-studios/Though it might not be immediately obvious just going through series name, it’s no exaggeration to say that most extraordinary A-1 affiliated creators have been working with Koenji lately, and will move onto CloverWorks now; star animation producer Yuichi Fukushima, who gathered Darlifra’s exceptional crew while at the same time providing many skillful animators to Slow Start, has already confirmed he’s officially tied to CloverWorks, so expect this to be the start of a trend.
Not sure if you're defending Cloverworks or not. Franxx is mess, Occultic;Nine was a complete disaster with some of the worse directing from A-1 to date, Slow Start never picked up and most people have seemingly forgotten about, much like Shinseki no Yori a lot of Your Lie in April's praise can be attested to the emotional strength of the source of material than the adaptation as a whole since it suffered the same flubs that most A-1 productions go through and the Idolmaster is literally nothing to gawk about production wise though I will say that's its probably their most consistent show by a mile. People really need to set their expectations to an acceptable level with this, I honestly just want to see how they'll handle the character designs because they don't work will with animation unless they simplify it.If the rumor is true, Fukushima would be the person in charge of TPN, so the precedent for TPN isn't Nanatsu no Taizai or Wotakoi but rather Darling in the Franxx, Occultic;Nine, Slow Start, Your Lie in April or the Idolmaster. Ishiguro would come in because he has clear connections to Fukushima; they worked together on two shows already.
)
Yeah direction is most important. Personally I think A-1/Cloverworks is not the worst option, I haven’t been disappointed with Franxx at least in the animation department. Plus it’s not like neverland will be more than 25 episodes, only thing I can say about 2 cours is the quality is better even if I prefer and am used to the long running mold.You should be more concerned with the director honestly. Franxx doesn't look that impressive visually especially in the mecha department (or yeah I forgot that it was a mecha show along with the staff). It does have some good character animation though. Cloverworks do have their work cut out for them because the adaptation can either be riveting or tedious depending on who's directing it since Neverland works better as a page turner than something you have to watch on a weekly basis since during the first arc there's chapters that go by with nothing happening and with Ishiguro at helm it'll probably go the latter given how Occult;Nine and Your Lie in April turned out.
Given the rumors there's probably nothing to worry about given who might be involved so this won't end up a disaster like Nanatsu no Taizai or Magi. A DitF level production wise would fit it well since episode 5 is exactly how I imagine a Neverland anime would like.Not every shonen can have high quality anime production like HQ and MHA but still, having A1 to make TpN is a little bit eerie.
They're not. A-1's problem has always lied with their consistency but the bulk of their works are pretty high quality, for all of SAO's many many many many many faults its production was not among them, so we don't have to worry about random CG bears or other shortcuts to compensate a lack of talent. Since Neverland will not be a longrunning show I can see them handling it with care in the same vein Your Lie In April was handled.Yeah direction is most important. Personally I think A-1/Cloverworks is not the worst option, I haven’t been disappointed with Franxx at least in the animation department. Plus it’s not like neverland will be more than 25 episodes, only thing I can say about 2 cours is the quality is better even if I prefer and am used to the long running mold.
When the hell is Kimetsu getting a cover? I think it's been over a year since it got one.
On the other hand, Kimetsu is the title that had the second highest number of color pages last year. And this year, 4.About a year. That last cover was May 29 2017 (issue 24) https://comicvine.gamespot.com/weekly-shonen-jump-2410-no-24-may-29-2017/4000-595486/
Gameplay?Will withhold judgment on The Promised Neverland anime until we get visuals and a first gameplay trailer.
We did see how excited people were for Yuragi anime but then with the first trailer, how it seemed like it was a low effort affair with visuals rivaling that of a girlgame VN and not an anime.
More curious about how much of the manga TPN will adapt and the voice cast.
Still praying: Please let Mamoru Miyano voice Norman and Nobuhiko Okamoto Voice Ray. All I need.