- Joined
- Jan 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,955
- Reaction score
- 2,573
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So CG demons it is then.
Sorry Drake is cancelled tho.Just remember that Kimetsu used to be a 15k seller.
Too early but idrc
the demons are humanoid why would they be cg?So CG demons it is then.
I don't think they'll be a whole lot of changes honestly. I will say that they'll have to streamline the first few arcs of the manga a bit to get through the beginning until the Spider arc but man this is something completely new for them. We may be looking at a lower budget production if they're in this for the long haul.A bit of a nitpick, but Tanjirou looks a bit older in that image. And a little disappointed that they didn't go with the rough manga style.
Anyway, like Bones with MHA, do you guys think this will have a different approach than Ufotable's other series, given that this is their first time adapting a Jump property
The thing is, ufotable haven't really had the chance to adapt a manga in a while. It's not just about it being a series from Jump. It's just that they haven't really touched many manga. The rough style would've been incredibly difficult to pull off, I only could've seen Bones pull it off maybe and we could possibly see some of the roughness at certain points in motion and in animation.A bit of a nitpick, but Tanjirou looks a bit older in that image. And a little disappointed that they didn't go with the rough manga style.
Anyway, like Bones with MHA, do you guys think this will have a different approach than Ufotable's other series, given that this is their first time adapting a Jump property
I want to protect that wani
I didn't know Neverland was going to get CP on this issue. 5, then.From issue 1 until now:
The Promised Neverland
Cover: 2
CP: 4
Yeah ufotable style is really weird.I'm worried that Ufotable's KnY will look too... shiny, if that makes sense. The art is different, but I can get behind it. I'm very intrigued to say the least.
Sketches in chapters, short chapters.Kimetsu no Yaiba anime visual will be in #27.
In #27, My Hero Academia is only 15p.
So about Neverland, are we completely unsure about the studio at this point, or do you still think it's most likely going to be Cloverworks?Sorry Drake is cancelled tho.
Looks a bit diferent, but they sold me the moment I looked at Tanjirou's hands, they're paying attention to the small details.![]()
For those who didn't see it.