- Joined
- Apr 2, 2018
- Messages
- 2,112
- Reaction score
- 3,057
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
We Never Learn just got one at 76 and people are expecting Dr. Stone which is at 72 so yeah this time next year would be fine for Jujutsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I want to believe that all the cancelled series means the announcement for World Trigger returning is just around the corner, but I can’t set myself up for that kind of disappointment.World trigger never...
10 more issues to 2 years of hiatus
Is there any significance to this? I'm wondering because this is the first time I've seen OP's print number for an individual volume.One Piece #90 : 3 300 000 (Initial Print).
Was sure we got it for several volumes especially when it had a 4mln print runIs there any significance to this? I'm wondering because this is the first time I've seen OP's print number for an individual volume.
The reason it was BIG was because of it's sales. Same for Prince of Tennis.Bleach is lasted for four years after the anime ending only because was a Big.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If anything, it shows the decline in OP's sales.Is there any significance to this? I'm wondering because this is the first time I've seen OP's print number for an individual volume.
Let's aim for a 1000 Issues Hiatus!!!World trigger never...
10 more issues to 2 years of hiatus
I'm happy this is back, but all I really want is World Trigger.Hxh will resume 22/09 in Jump #43 & 36th volume will be out october 4th.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The first hiatus madman.Had a free time and started to read Space Adventure Cobra (Weekly Shonen Jump 1978-1984). First volume had one chapter with 200 pages which can't be true in Jump standard, checked the database and yup, it just combined the first 8 chapters together. Then I noticed something special and made a graph:
![]()
He took 150 breaks (!!) in his 155-chapter long series, this is crazy! Was he sick or something?
I know a few with more views. But wow, that's pretty crazy.
in about 4 days, this have become the most viewed video on Shounen Jump's YouTube Channel and the most viewed manga PV ever that I am aware of
and without the influence of bots unlike another certain video
SD too OP please nerf
I do know it, tried to read few pages of it in old bookstore in Japan but the font is so tiny and couldn't read the furigana (suck at kanji reading).The first hiatus madman.
BTW wanted to ask, do you know Play Ball manga? Is surprising how despite being the big Jump spokon of 70s, nobody ever remembers it in 2018. Despite Play Ball 2 happening right now in Ultra Jump.
And who denies it? That's why they gave him more time to finish.The reason it was BIG was because of it's sales. Same for Prince of Tennis.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A new anime would not do much,Really hoping for a new Slam Dunk anime now, it would definitely be profitable.
lol yeah, the tg:re videos are unbeatable unless you get to actual MV level.I know a few with more views. But wow, that's pretty crazy.
Really hoping for a new Slam Dunk anime now, it would definitely be profitable.
A continuation for Vagabond ?the demand for Slam Dunk (and Inoue in general) is high, it would be a waste not to take advantage of it.
Would be an international failure though since it's out of jpn success is pretty muted.I know a few with more views. But wow, that's pretty crazy.
Really hoping for a new Slam Dunk anime now, it would definitely be profitable.