Kimetsu is looking amazing. Which adaptation of a jump manga is the best visually speaking?
For me it's JJBA. Yes, even better than Haikyuu!!. While Haikyuu is a lot more animated, JJBA has the that style that puts it above Haikyuu for me. If you go back to season 1 (part 1 & 2), there was barely animation but it had a lot flair to it to make it visually pleasing. I really think JJBA will hold up visually many years later with the flair it has.
Especially adaptation wise, I put JJBA above the rest. Part 5's adaptation has been the best so far with the staff rearranging content to make the story better and even adding anime original content. The directing is top notch too as always. Best WSJ anime of 2018 for sure.
Other adaptations that I think are some of the best from Jump are
Haikyuu!!
One Piece (pre-TS)
YYH
HxH 2011/1999
As for KnY I'm expecting it to be one of the best visually WSJ anime titles. As someone pointed out, Ufotable's digital effects can be too much as times. I hope adaptation wise it holds up. I feel like this anime will end with the spider arc for season 1.