- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ne0;lation's anime should propel it to overtake Chainsawman.Chainsaw Man is #8 with 161k views. I doubt it will get anywhere near it.
Ne0;lation's anime should propel it to overtake Chainsawman.Chainsaw Man is #8 with 161k views. I doubt it will get anywhere near it.
I guess we'll see since Dr. Stone is currently #8 and Demon Slayer #17. With Black Clover, Food Wars, Sumo, and Haikyuu all being behind CSM I guess I appreciate the optimism though.Ne0;lation's anime should propel it to overtake Chainsawman.
Hopefully Neolation volume 1 will have the anime announcementAny news on Jump volume covers ?
Oh, very surprised. I didn't thought that it would get the cover, just the CP. But that makes much more sense considering the anime will debut in like one week(Next week)
Shonen Jump Issue #19 Cover: We Never Learn
That is surprising. Did not expect Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet to outsell it.Promised Neverland’s anime sales aren’t off to the greatest start. Only 700 copies of its Blu-Ray sold according to ANN and additional Oricon leaks also have it selling only 517 DVDs, making it a total of 1,217 copies sold for its first week.
![]()
Japan's Animation Blu-ray Disc Ranking, March 18-25
Nana Mizuki sells 14,164, followed by SSSS.GRIDMAN, Touken Ranbu musical, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist and Monsters Memorial Disc, Quintessential Quintupletswww.animenewsnetwork.com
Show isnt really good enough to buy at such a premium price.Promised Neverland’s anime sales aren’t off to the greatest start. Only 700 copies of its Blu-Ray sold according to ANN and additional Oricon leaks also have it selling only 517 DVDs, making it a total of 1,217 copies sold for its first week.
![]()
Japan's Animation Blu-ray Disc Ranking, March 18-25
Nana Mizuki sells 14,164, followed by SSSS.GRIDMAN, Touken Ranbu musical, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist and Monsters Memorial Disc, Quintessential Quintupletswww.animenewsnetwork.com
I personally think that the amazing story of OPM for this arc will carry it through despite the possible lack of animation quality from a new studio.Is going to be so heartwarming for me to see people discovering that Kimetsu anime is going to be way better than OPM.
Well if you noticed in the PV they're adding more content to flesh out the scenes more. Small examples like the visual depiction of Tanjirou's scent following Muzan. It's small details like that I appreciate and I'm sure there will be much better examples in the anime. It's not just going to be impressive animation wise but also as a adaptation.I personally think that the amazing story of OPM for this arc will carry it through despite the possible lack of animation quality from a new studio.
Kimetsu looks great but the first arc is not very exciting. I’m barely interested in it, and only because of the animation quality.
It was said Samurai 8 aka the next batch starts in the end of April or early May, so basically 3 to 5 weeks range.So before we get the new ToC, anyone want to make a guess at how many chapters Ne0 and Higuma have left? Higuma feels like it's getting ready to end, so my guess is 2-3 more chapters.
Although Soma's past couple chapters feel like it might be heading to the end quite soon, so if Soma does a 5 chapters left announcement next issue I can see the two flops getting a little bit longer (and potentially just barely avoiding the U19 club) to have the 3 end in one batch.