its 38th issue out 19/08Yes. Issue #36•37 releases on Aug 19th
36/37 will be 05/08.its 38th issue out 19/08Yes. Issue #36•37 releases on Aug 19th
36/37 will be 05/08.
They're calling it "major information" so Im guessing they'll finally be announcing the air date and the title name, it will probably be the same "major" anime info they'll release at the HQ day festival on 8/18
There is an event on August 18th (with anime new info) and August 19th is the official Haikyuu!! day in Japan.
Do you have proof for that?People still believe the "cp for good reception" thing?
![]()
It can be popular , but saying "is popular because it got CP for good reception" ...
Uh...you realize that "good reception" is most likely a buzzword, right? Of course Jump is going to give Samurai 8 early CP's, it's a series they were/are very invested in pushing because of Kishimoto's name value. The real reason why they're doing it though is simply just promotion.Do you have proof for that?
And where exactly I said that? Where I used the word "popular"? Good reception is not popularity, it may have a direct connection sometimes, but it's not the same. A movie can have good reception from both critics and audience, but to do poorly in the box office -> not popular. And also why aren't other newbies getting CPs? Why are only the popular series getting CPs?
Rain is talking about how bad the series is received, Then I comment its getting CPs for good reception. I have no idea how popular it is at the moment, but since it's getting more than 1 CP, it means it getting well received. And you jump in and start talking about popularity...
Sure, you work at Jump and know there was no good reception for S8. Every series that get early CP is just pushing, and nothing to do with good reception, right? I also bet when Jump says the total number of sales, it's just a buzzword too and real number is 3 times less.Uh...you realize that "good reception" is most likely a buzzword, right? Of course Jump is going to give Samurai 8 early CP's, it's a series they were/are very invested in pushing because of Kishimoto's name value. The real reason why they're doing it though is simply just promotion.
Act-Age first CP: Chapter 20. First LCP Chapter 52.Sure, you work at Jump and know there was no good reception for S8. Every series that get early CP is just pushing, and nothing to do with good reception, right? I also bet when Jump says the total number of sales, it's just a buzzword too and real number is 3 times less.
I can agree it got more CP than normal early well received new series, but to completely diss it and label it as only push is delusional.
Act-age was bottom dweller and was about to be cancelled. It managed to survive and pick up in reception and popularity later.Act-Age first CP: Chapter 20. First LCP Chapter 52.
Jujutsu Kaisen first CP: Chapter 16. First LCP Chapter 29
Chainsaw Man first CP: Chapter 13. Still has yet to get an LCP.
Samurai 8 got two CP's before even hitting Chapter 10, and got a LCP at Chapter 12.
This isn't me trying again rag on Samurai 8, I know everyone's sick of that, but this is something I still feel needs to be pointed out; saying Samurai 8 has received beneficial treatment from Jump due to Kishi's name value and in spite of the mixed reception isn't just me spitballing, it's a simple fact.
pointing out that kny fanbook is doing extremely well after the Reprint as wellSpy x Family is still going extremely strong on Shoseki:
July 29 #18
July 30 #15
July 31 #20
August 1 #15
I’m sure if Samurai 8 bombed right out of the gate and was doing awful, Jump would likely invest more time in the other new series that may have better reception, even if they were still will to bet their chip on S8Uh...you realize that "good reception" is most likely a buzzword, right? Of course Jump is going to give Samurai 8 early CP's, it's a series they were/are very invested in pushing because of Kishimoto's name value. The real reason why they're doing it though is simply just promotion.
I jus't can't see the series ending that soon. Latest volume that came out went up to chapter 133 which was the beginning of the mini arc that ended with Emma's return in 144. One volume is 9 chapters so volume 16 will be chapters 134-142 so at the very least volume 17 will be until chapter 151, which is 6 chapters when counting from the chapter coming Monday.If I recall some convo this morning, Neverland is 6 chapters left to end current volume.
I don't see Neverland ending in this volume however, but in next one. That would mean like 15 chapters left. I totally see it being the remaning length for the manga completion.