- Joined
- Jun 20, 2018
- Messages
- 326
- Reaction score
- 366
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
I'm from the US, after checking some other series, SpyXFamily is the only series without a full backlog.
LMAO![]()
Shueisha's Shonen Jump+ iOS App in Japan Restricts Downloads to Users Aged 17+
Previously was restricted to age 12+ users, English Manga Plus app's age ratings are unchangedwww.animenewsnetwork.com
New Jump+ oneshot Gyaru Kazoku by Tsunehiro Date (Cross Account)
WARNING: CONTAINS NUDITY
![]()
![]()
There is already an app for Young Jump. It is called Tonari no Young Jump.I saw one of the former assistants for naruto complaining about this on Twitter. I think they should make two apps, one that has the 12+ rating and the other for all the 17+ rating series. Maybe jump+ and young jump+ or something.
there's been full series with uncensored nipples on Jump+ (World End Harem, Franxx, Jigokuraku) so I doubt it was specifically that.LMAO
For those who don't get the context, it's probably directly tied to this:
This is still pretty suspect timing. Plus Apple has been cracking down on apps with nudity more recently.there's been full series with uncensored nipples on Jump+ (World End Harem, Franxx, Jigokuraku) so I doubt it was specifically that.
How you got the uncensored version? in the site is censored with the towelNew Jump+ oneshot Gyaru Kazoku by Tsunehiro Date (Cross Account)
WARNING: CONTAINS NUDITY
![]()
![]()
Meanwhile, Inagaki praised Jump for sticking up for the artists and not resorting to curating content to appease to the age restriction.I saw one of the former assistants for naruto complaining about this on Twitter. I think they should make two apps, one that has the 12+ rating and the other for all the 17+ rating series. Maybe jump+ and young jump+ or something.
Series in the web and app are uploaded uncensored for some hours first, then that change it and censor any nudity.How you got the uncensored version? in the site is censored with the towel
His art just gets better and better, he only needs to get "that" story and he will make success on Shonen Jump.
lol Of course not man, things like this are out there for years. There's World End Harem, Darling in the Franxx, Saotome, a gruesome death game and many manga out there so it's due to nudity and gore in the manga that are there.LMAO
For those who don't get the context, it's probably directly tied to this:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah, I'm def aware of that. But like I said, Apple has been cracking down on apps with nudity over, like, the past week. For example, the MangaRock app on iPhone now no longer allows you to view mature content on the app (at least in its default settings) as a reaction to iPhone's new app policies. I think that change was implemented two or three days ago.lol Of course not man, things like this are out there for years. There's World End Harem, Darling in the Franxx, Saotome, a gruesome death game and many manga out there so it's due to nudity and gore in the manga that are there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yeah, Jump+ titles are available here.