- Joined
- Dec 5, 2018
- Messages
- 665
- Reaction score
- 745
- Country
-
It's really not. I did it back in highschool with probably 200 less chapters, it should still be doable now. And if you can't literally no-life it over one weekend take two weekends.I actually read One Piece from beginning to end for the first time this year, pretty much dedicating all of my free time to reading it till I was caught up. I started in August, and that took me about five weeks.
959 chapters in one weekend is absurd.
The point is it's 900 weekly manga chapters, not 900 chapters of War and Peace. You can do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My Hero being a top 5 of anything. Jesus.Ok guys. With 2010s decade almost over, what would be your favorite top-5 titles from this decade?
For me, in no order: My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Act-age, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Assassination Classroom
Haikyuu Kimetsu Ansatsu WorldTrigger Chainsaw
