Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
5,772
Age
29
Country
United States
Dosanko Gyaru is Mega Cute just did the same thing as Interrogation Princess before:



Listed Jump+ manga
-Jigokuraku
-Spy X Family
-Koi Goku no Toshi
-Akuma no Memumemu-chan
-Darling in the Franxx
-'Tis Time for "Torture", Princess
-Dorei Yuugi
-Tomatoypoo no Lycopene
-Hachurui-chan wa Natsukanai
-2.5D Seduction
-Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
-Hidarikiki no Eren
-Tokedase! Mizore-chan
-The Right Way to Make Jump!
-Abyss Rage
-Nekota Biyori
-Uncle Delivery (a miniseries that recently ended, https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156676356361)
-Spotless Love: This Love Cannot Be Any More Beautiful
 
Last edited:

NeeNeen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
1,217
Country
United Nations
... I just read several volumes of Ace of Diamond, and (while the character moments are nice) I still don't have any clue how baseball works.

Kudos to Haikyu for actually explaining the game.
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
2,639
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
Do you think Kimetsu can end on 200 chapter?
 

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Reprint Information - 10/25

Kimetsu no Yaiba 17 - 11/11
Kimetsu no Yaiba Official Fanbook - 11/13
Kimetsu no Yaiba 1~6 - 11/18
Kimetsu no Yaiba 7~9 - 11/19
Kimetsu no Yaiba 10~16 - 11/20

Addition

Jujutsu Kaisen 9 - 1/4

Delay

One Piece Party 9 - 1/4 -> April
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
took you people long enough... :3c


anyway...

jujutsu 8 & 9 both slated for january

shouldn't be a type since JJK 8 was already listed in an older list


reminder delays can and have happen
 

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
took you people long enough... :3c


anyway...

jujutsu 8 & 9 both slated for january

shouldn't be a type since JJK 8 was already listed in an older list


reminder delays can and have happen
Sleepless night, only woke up a while ago lmao. It's interesting to see JJK getting two volumes in the same month, it does have a nice amount of chapters that haven't been compiled but I wonder what's Jump's reason for this.
 

Ctkk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
692
Reaction score
874
Country
Highgarden
Reprint Information - 10/25

Kimetsu no Yaiba 17 - 11/11
Kimetsu no Yaiba Official Fanbook - 11/13
Kimetsu no Yaiba 1~6 - 11/18
Kimetsu no Yaiba 7~9 - 11/19
Kimetsu no Yaiba 10~16 - 11/20

Addition

Jujutsu Kaisen 9 - 1/4

Delay

One Piece Party 9 - 1/4 -> April
They're reprinting Kimetsu again already? Jeez.
 

supercow297

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
665
Reaction score
745
Country
United States
They're reprinting Kimetsu again already? Jeez.
Are these dates past the counting period? :emocat Kimetsubros...

Also, when is the first volume of Mitama?
 

NeeNeen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
1,217
Country
United Nations
On another note, I went to an anime convention last weekend and (since I had a little too much time between shifts) I had a look at the figures in the display cases.

I counted:

301 Goku's
~100 Luffy's
~35 Naruto's & Boruto's
~30 Deku's
~10 Ichigo's
~5 Hinata's
1 Emma
1 Tanjiro
0 Anything else currently in WSJ

I was especially surprised I couldn't find a single Asta...

Do they not have that many figures of the younger series yet or are our local sellers just afraid of new things?

(They did have stuff like Persona 5, so it's not like they limit themselves to the 10 biggest franchises.)
 
Last edited:

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
On another note, I went to an anime convention last weekend and (since I had a little too much time between shifts) I had a look at the figures in the display cases.

I counted:

301 Goku's
~100 Luffy's
~35 Naruto's & Boruto's
~30 Deku's
~10 Ichigo's
~5 Hinata's
1 Emma
1 Tanjiro
0 Anything else currently in WSJ

I was especially surprised I couldn't find a single Asta...

Do they not have that many figures of the younger series yet or are our local sellers just afraid of new things?

(They did have stuff like Persona 5, so it's not like they limit themselves to the 10 biggest franchises.)
BC has little official merch and, even though the series is quite popular internationally wise, I don't think there are many artists willing to make their own BC merch. This could be a local thing, though. There is no MHA merch in the events in the city I live in, for example. But also, TPN and KNY's explosion is so recent, it might take a while for merch to show up in these conventions.
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,503
Reaction score
39,570
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I'm with you there. I feel that Kagamigami could have earned much from having the leeway Yui is having now. Illegal rare as well.
Different moments in the magazine and Kagamigami had 41 chapters and even some color pages, it had enough time to recover.
 

TokyoMajin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
Mozambique
Is there any chart for Toriko sales?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top