I'm sure there will be a sports manga in the next editions. But the problem is in the acceptance of jump readers, because last year jump launched two sports manga (Beast children and Double taisei) and the two failed.
I do not criticize them for being more cautious.
And about the new round of serializations.
Jump launched a romance and fight manga (to replace yuuna) and 3 other comedies. The point is that Mashle and Moriking have already secured their seats. Mashle is selling 22k so far and Moriking got the 3rd place in the magazine in his first rank.
Seeing all this, will there still be space for the Tamura manga and the others.
Perhaps there is room for boku to roboko as Mitama is apparently near the end. However, I don't see room for Shakunetsu no Niraikinai and God of destruction, especially seeing Mashle and Moriking's reception. I think these manga are only there to serve as pillows for Ayakashi triangle, if it will be a success I don't know.