OP: And this is why you should never trust a pirate.
Dr.Stone: Damn! Now that is a villain with conviction! He really went through with that order! Respect!
MHA: You go, girl! Show off what you can do!
JjK: Man, someone is really enjoying their newfound freedome. <.<
AT: Awww, Matsuri is making friends! <3
CSM: This was the saddest Snowballfight I've read about... ;_;
M&R: I actually liked this chapter. I liked how the kids treated Roboco nicely and in admiration not due her looks but due her abilities, which honestly are amazing even if she sucks as a Maid. I am a bit worried how Madokaaaaaaa got her name, her parents must have really screamed a lot when they named her. I also liked the facial expression changes and how Bando got totally overshadowed by his maid in the end there, lol. XD
UU: Wow, I had no idea the Union base would be THIS big, like damn, that is really huge. oO The flashback was important due showing where they stand on their relationship but gotta say, Tatiana is a real girly girl, what a cute room. I wonder what exactly her power is that she has to be inside a ball all the time. I hope we get to see her fully in the next chapter to satisfy my curiosity.
Haikyu!: I liked this but I liked the last chapter more, probably because last time I knew mostly who was who, this time I was like "who?" most of the time and for real, how am I supposed to know when the kid who said Handball is boring appeared and in what context??? Still a strong ending albeit honestly I find it a tiny bit sad that our two main protagonist truly were handball fanatics, they have handball as brain and handball as heart and they will die with a handball in their hands. And that's all fine and dandy and very entertaining in terms of sport manga reading but like, you know, there is more to life than handball. Not that it matters anymore, it was a good finish, a real good one and it will be missed in future issues for sure.
HCD: Okay, yeah, that is terrifying. Also shockingly OP. I liked the talking about said power more than the gags, I miss a certain pervert from Beelzebub, that guy never failed to make me laugh~
Mitama: Yeah, this one gonna live forever. Also why work a real job when youtuber (and female twitch streamer) are considered real jobs now?^^
Magu-chan: A bit weak, probably because no Ruru-chan in there, but still good.
BC: Not reading it.
Mash: Yeah, this is cool and all but can we go back to Mash already? Please? I just don't enjoy Lance as much as Mash is all.
WNL: Alright, done. Next girl, please! Let's wrap this up so we can get our sexy Sensei ending!
AA: Satsuki is cute and that is a universal truth and you all know it! <3
Yozakura: The development is really accelerating, isn't it? I expected a breather chapter here.
Moriking: And so Shoko made a new memory at the cost of her peaceful school life~
TPG: A whole chapter focused on Aino! <3
Seriously though, wasn't this basically another timeskip in all but name? That is a seriously fast development where we basically went from A to Z in one chapter. Also this Editor is a real failure, geez, you gotta stop your mangakas when they are like this, dude!
AB: Everyone hates Baba part 13. It is funnier when I think of it this way than the vegetable one. XD
BoneC: Again, really really quick development. Almost Zipman final battle fast.
This week was a bit more lackluster than last week, I am honestly not sure what to put in first place as I don't really think any release this week had a "yeah, this is spot Nr.1" feel to me like usual. Maybe I just rank 2-5th and let the first place vacant? Or maybe I just give some series a first rank as best outta the bunch or it is just CSM again, though honestly it felt more like a 2nd or 3rd rank chapter to me than a first one, maybe I got numb already.