Neither Mashle nor Undead are Exorcist or Gag either. That got me curious though, someone's probably done it before but I figured I'd go through the genres of series per year (excluding mini-series).
2015
5 battle - Black Clover, Kagamigami, Cyborg Roggy, Ultra Battle Satellite, Lady Justice
4 sports - Dance Club, Mononofu, Best Blue, Buddy Strike
2 gag - Devilyman, Samon
1 detective - School Judgment
one of which is exorcist
2016
6 battle - Demon Slayer, Bort, Takuan and Batsu, Red Sprite, Amalgam, Demon's Plan
2 romcom - Yuuna, Love Rush
1 sports - Ole Golazo
1 battle of wits - Neverland
1 gag - Spring Weapon
one of which is exorcist
2017
3 battle - U19, Poro, Golem Hearts
3 sports - Robot x Laserbeam, Shuudan, Full Drive
2 romcom - WNL, Cross Account
1 gag - Tomatoypoo
1 survival - Dr Stone (I've always considered it a survival series at least, it's like a manga version of survival crafting games like Minecraft and such)
1 very mixed - Hungry Marie
no exorcists I think, unless Poro was one? I don't remember
2018
5 battle - Boze Beats, Jujutsu, Noah's Notes, Ziga, Tanaka Seiji
2 gag - I'm From Japan, David
2 romcom - Alice and Taiyo, Invade you (last one might have been just a gag series? I didn't read it past ch 3)
1 acting drama - Act-age (rip)
1 sports - Momiji no Kisetsu
two of which are exorcists
2019
5 battle - Chainsawman, Higuma, Saiyuki, Samurai 8, Tokyo Shinobi Squad
2 sports - Double Taisei, Beast Children
1 gag - Mitama Secureity
1 battle of wits - Ne0lation
2 very mixed - Kamio Yui, Yozakura
four are exorcists, though Kamio Yui was such a mess that it doesn't really feel like one
2020 so far
5 battle - Zipman, Undead, Guardian, Phantom Seer, Blood Oath
3 gag action - Mashle, Bone, Cop and Dolphin
5 gag - Agravity Boys, Moriking, Magu-chan, Roboco, High School Family
1 romcom - Ayakashi Triangle
1 mess - Ghost Writer
four of which are exorcists