Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion! | Page 424 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

Your Favorite Chapters of Issue #22/23 of 2024 (5 Choices At Most)

• One Piece 1113

• My Hero Academia 421

• Black Clover 370 & 371

• Jujutsu Kaisen 258

• Mission: Yozakura Family 224

• Undead Unluck 205

• Me & Roboco 183

• Sakamoto Days 164

• The Elusive Samurai 155

• Witch Watch 154

• Blue Box 147

• Akane Banashi 108

• Kill Blue 51

• Nue's Exorcist 48

• Kagurabachi 31

• Green Green Greens 21

• Super Psychic Policeman Chojo 12

• Dear Anemone 11

• Astro Royale 3

• Kyokuto Necromance 2

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Enezneb

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #22/23 (2024)
One Piece (Lead Color Page)
Super Psychic Policeman Chojo
Jujutsu Kaisen
Blue Box
My Hero Academia
Kyoukutou Necromance (Color Page, 2nd Chapter, 25p)
Akane-banashi
Sakamoto Days
Kamen Kitan Teo (Color Page, One-shot by Goto Togo & Matsuura Kento, 47p)
Kagurabachi (Color Page, First of Two Consecutive, Vol. 2 Release)
Astro Royale (23p)
Mission: Yozakura Family
Witch Watch
Undead Unluck
Kill Blue
The Elusive Samurai
Me & Roboco
Green Green Greens
Nue's Exorcist

Dear Anemone

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #24 (2024) - Information
Cycle Biyori (Cover & LCP, New Series by Kobayashi Omusuke, 54p)
Kagurabachi (Color Page, Second of Two Consecutive, Vol. 2 Release, 200,000 Copies Sale Celebration)
Mission: Yozakura Family (Color Page, TV Anime Promotion)
Kill Blue (Color Page)
Kyoukutou Necromance (3rd Chapter, 23p)
Mission: Yozakura Family Side Story (Special Chapter)

Last edited by a moderator:

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, since I’m bored, maybe I ought to make things a little spicier here?

So Nue girls vs Mamayuyu girls, which ones you guys prefer? I personally prefer the latter since I think they’re more memorable to me.

Nue gals from the brief skimming I’ve done so far, aren’t really that attractive.

Thoughts?

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
lol reading the end of Nue spoilers, if they're right, what are you trying to cook Kawae?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Nue girls vs Mamayuyu girls, which ones you guys prefer? I personally prefer the latter since I think they’re more memorable to me.

Nue gals from the brief skimming I’ve done so far, aren’t really that attractive.

Thoughts?
Having a adult woman with big breasts (and be sure to make the mc be aware of it) only to not do anything with it is just wasted potential in my opinion.

If you just briefly skimmed through the manga you will obviously not have any strong opinion about the girls but the main 3 have entire arcs about them, so they're well developed and also bring in the fanservice, so...

Last edited:

trg gang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol reading the end of Nue spoilers, if they're right, what are you trying to cook Kawae?

Having a adult woman with big breasts (and be sure to make the mc be aware of it) only to not do anything with it is just wasted potential in my opinion.

If you just briefly skimmed through the manga you will obviously not have any strong opinion about the girls but the main 3 have entire arcs about them, so they're well developed and also bring in the fanservice, so...
how does one find these spoilers per chance 🤔

pennycryman

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Thoughts?
MamaYuyu wins here mostly due to them all being very distinct in appearences and emoting. My biggest gripe with Nue's art style is that its stiff compared to MamaYuyu's better use of expressions.

Dongus

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Thoughts?
Fun.

Togami Shadow Eliminators neg diffs.

Nue's Exorcist volume 4 will have a "ultra rare special" card included with a newly drawn illustration by Kawae

It seems to be a reference to a Pokemon card:
Right after the last color page looked like a YGO card, that'a so funny

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
how does one find these spoilers per chance 🤔
On 5ch, Nue spoiler thread, its not anything crazy but somethiing that can lead to romantic development.

That girl with maid uniform in Shadow Eliminators had some great potential :heh

JBC008

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
I’m confused about the “Last One” comment for the Dragon Ball Super gallery thing. Does that mean there will be no more due to Toriyama’s death? Seeing that there will be 7-8 left, don’t you think they will not only finish it to remember Dragon Ball but to remember Akira Toriyama?

Qukiqq

Reaction score
Country
England
I’m confused about the “Last One” comment for the Dragon Ball Super gallery thing. Does that mean there will be no more due to Toriyama’s death? Seeing that there will be 7-8 left, don’t you think they will not only finish it to remember Dragon Ball but to remember Akira Toriyama?
By last one , he meant previous one .

There will be more covers

SkullMan

Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
Can Kawae do a "Poniken" arc and make it a real game? (For those who aren't reading Nue it's the fictional card game they play in the series from time to time, with Nue herself being a big fan of it)

JBC008

Reaction score
Country
Can Kawae do a "Poniken" arc and make it a real game? (For those who aren't reading Nue it's the fictional card game they play in the series from time to time, with Nue herself being a big fan of it)
So you want this to play a Yu-Gi-Oh!? I’m sorry, I think that ship has long gone.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Speaking of cards, cant wait for the day when Nue's Exorcist is added to Union Arena.

(actually surprised YozaFam isn't added yet, since it has an anime), Undead Unluck got added right around when its anime came...

Blink22

Reaction score
Country
United States
For the remaining Bastard!! fans that are still here, the unused/lost manuscripts that bridge the gap and cover the events Hagi was intending to draw between volume 18 and volume 19 have finally been translated and are completed up on mangadex:

This doesn’t answer every question but it does help to see how Crime and Punishment would have ended and paint a picture on how we got the sudden 4 year time skip to the Immoral Laws arc in volume 19

Ravellino

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
For the remaining Bastard!! fans that are still here, the unused/lost manuscripts that bridge the gap and cover the events Hagi was intending to draw between volume 18 and volume 19 have finally been translated and are completed up on mangadex:

This doesn’t answer every question but it does help to see how Crime and Punishment would have ended and paint a picture on how we got the sudden 4 year time skip to the Immoral Laws arc in volume 19
oh thanks man e really wanted to read that one

oh thanks man e really wanted to read that one

CastletonSnob

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear Anemone only having 15 pages last week is probably not a good sign, especially this early in its run.

Serinox

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Dear Anemone only having 15 pages last week is probably not a good sign, especially this early in its run.
It was only 13 pages and yes, it is a worrying sign for the condition of the author.

CastletonSnob

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was only 13 pages and yes, it is a worrying sign for the condition of the author.
Honestly, Dear Anemone's pacing is kind of terrible. It doesn't feel like anything of significance has happened since they got into the lab.

Qukiqq

Reaction score
Country
England
I think it's worth remembering that Mashle peaked before anime selling over 100k copies on Oricon while Sakamoto Days never reached 100k on Oricon, it already peaked and still have not a anime announced, not trying to downplay Sakamoto but it's not like the series have "pre anime" explosive sales or anything and it's taking longer than Yozakura to announce a anime, so it wouldn't be a surprise if Sakamoto just loses a big portion of "momentum" like Mashle did, tbh Sakamoto anime should have been announced like a year ago.
Peak means when you reach full potential as you it is right now, and Sakamoto already reached its peak, which is less than Mashle, with that said, i dont really mean that SD doesnt have the potential to grow more than Mashle with anime
Just had to post this:3c