- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 14,313
- Reaction score
- 1,730
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I can't really picture Bakuman getting an anime, hmmm :3
As for Toriko, I tried it a while ago again and... just no. I'm completely out of idea how that one is able to appeal to anyone. This must be a 'target group' mystery that someone like me, who's not even remotely close to the wsj audience, just can't grasp at all >.>
I'll try Sket Dance again. Can't even remember why I dropped it but I think it was a lack of releases, not the story *think*
As for Toriko, I tried it a while ago again and... just no. I'm completely out of idea how that one is able to appeal to anyone. This must be a 'target group' mystery that someone like me, who's not even remotely close to the wsj audience, just can't grasp at all >.>
I'll try Sket Dance again. Can't even remember why I dropped it but I think it was a lack of releases, not the story *think*







