- Joined
- May 6, 2008
- Messages
- 214
- Reaction score
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
you're welcome buddy.......never would thought of such lunacy*cough* Spoilers....Thanks jerk. I read the Viz translations...
you're welcome buddy.......never would thought of such lunacy*cough* Spoilers....Thanks jerk. I read the Viz translations...
Toriko @ the 3rd position again. [noparse][/noparse]
Reborn at 4th is somewhat surprising. I'll have to check back and see what chapter that was.

Hahahha it's cool. DGM sin't really the type of thing where I'm on the edge of my seat so find out what happens next. I was jk.you're welcome buddy.......never would thought of such lunacy
Credits: to Dofla#18 (30/03) :
One Piece (C)
Naruto
Toriko
Bleach
Gintama
Kuroko (Pc)
Belzeebub
Reborn
Sket Dance (Pc)
Hoop
Psyren
Inumaru
Nurarihyon
Bakuman
Kochi Kame
Neuro
Es21
Gray
Bokke
ToLove
Jaguar
#19 (06/04) :
Naruto (C)
Toriko, Inumaru (Pc)
what does the big C next to naruto means?coloured page?or is it just coloured cover?This week's TOC
Credits: to Dofla
because it's a table of contents first, a ranking secondIf Beezle and Hoop Men are still unranked, why put them in at all? And if Sket, One Piece and Kuroko are not in the TOC this week because of the color why are they in as well?