Meister's already rated, that doesn't help. Hopefully Bokke collapses, it's not bad but I like Kuroko more. Maybe Eyeshield continues to slide and takes up permanent position in the bottom five.
Essentially. Sket has a fanbase now so it's advantage of being a Jump series is starting to really come into play. It could keep going up if it gets even bigger or an anime...maybe never Big 3 or Toriko/Bakuman numbers but bigger.4 series if you do a top 15 :3
I think once it reaches 6 volumes like Sket, it'll be up there as well.
:]
Pure super sentai Gintama...I like it. Though who would be the mysterious 6th one: Zura? Sa-chan? Madao!?OH!
I have a question to ask you guys since the new cover reminded me of something.

Nothing stays at the top that long. Sales seem to halve every week, even for the biggest series. Oricon, as with all chart services, tracks what is sold to the stores rather then customers. Assume that every week more copies are shipped then sold. Each week stores order less as they are just maintaining enough stock that they don't sell out.I'm surprised those series managed to top One Piece, especially Psyren. I know that the volume came out in December, but I still expected to see to be in the top.