- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 1,452
- Reaction score
- 294
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
For those who don't think Gintama can beat Bleach, just think about this: the arc of Gintama that's currently being ranked is both a comedy story (which are always popular, sometimes more so than the actiony stories) and involves the Shinsengumi (who are fangirl bait). Considering those and Bleach's recent lowering (though not as much now they're doing Ichigo-esque chapters), it is feasible for Gintama to rank higher for a few weeks over Bleach.

relaxed?... Maybe I haven't read psyren or I missed something but psyren's art and this new one is completely different imo.
some will enjoy this, others won't... but this one started good
. That just ruined next week for me. I hope that means colors again in two weeks (though, I hope D. Gray Man gets the cover). Maybe Hoopmen will make up for it (but I doubt it).
