- Joined
- Apr 1, 2008
- Messages
- 792
- Reaction score
- 101
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I would just be satisfied with a raw...
Ok, this looks pretty awesome. DO WANT.Found this in Ritual forum : D
![]()
How can I find out what series runs in WSJ?Each week, a certain guy from 2ch writes out TOC for the following week's Jump. TOC order is usually based on polling result of readers, thus you will know how your favorite series are doing based on the order.
Some exceptions etc:
- Pyu to fuku Jaguar is always at the last.
- Kochi Kame is usually at the last, too.
- For the 2nd-8th chapters, TOC is already decided, though it could change depends on readers' ranking.
- The TOC is affected by the popularity of 8 chapter ago.
- Shuei-sha's aiming their main target as elementary and junior high school students, thus, their votes weigh probably more than others (fangirls).
>>> more scans
>>> more scans
>>> more scans
>>> more scans


Ok, this looks pretty awesome. DO WANT.Found this in Ritual forum : D
![]()
quoted for truth. weakass looking oneshot cover looks pretty ripoffish of a certain iron man movie imagesexyrandal105 said:I love Tony Stark...oh wait..

Yeah, that's a little weird setting of this script >.>also naming the second thread of this year "Part 1" is a little confusing ^^'
That's just because.Really funny how people just judge a one shot (a serie too btw) by its colour page.
Really funny how people just judge a one shot (a serie too btw) by its colour page.
You are certainly allowed to thatI don't see a problem with forming preliminary opinions based on the material we have.
It's not like everyone's gonna stand by that to the death and refuse to give it a chance under any circumstance.
(I do it often too: toriko, I judged that on its cover and now I love it so hard)

(Just teasing)
[Cross];1327199 said:You must've missed our discussion on Medeka Box that was based on that one preview page.