Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
I'm actually wondering about the potential ends of other established series. I heard a while ago that Gintama's mangaka was going to end the series after 30 volumes. Don't know if this will hold true or not, seeing as he can always change his mind or be influenced to change it *cough*dragonball*cough*, but volume 28 just came out and by the time the next cuts come around it will have enough material for 30 volumes. Maybe someone who's actually caught up to the series will have more insight on the matter. Also, does anyone know how long Jaguar's mangaka plans on making that series? It's been going on since 2000. More power to him if he wants to keep writing it, but not everyone wants to keep writing the same thing forever (e.g. kochikame's mangaka). Those and Eyeshield and To Love are series that I could see ending naturally in 2009. Thoughts?