Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Maybe they intend to speed things up and release the volumes fast or something.
I know Naruto is on like, the same or one behind in volumes, cuz of popularity.
And HXH is like that, more so for the fact that it doesn't come out constantly.
It'll be nice for OP to get some attention.
Speaking of HXH, there's a new rumor that it'll resume in issue 32 of this year, seeing as the "beginning of June" rumor was false.
http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1240859067/921
Translation is:
I saw in issue 25.
In the comics advanced notices, Volume 27 will go on sale in July.
It said that it'll reserialize for 8 weeks from issue 32.
It's reduced by two weeks, but I want to be able to read it.
So if someone finds a scan of the preview page, see if this is true.
Maybe they intend to speed things up and release the volumes fast or something.
I know Naruto is on like, the same or one behind in volumes, cuz of popularity.
And HXH is like that, more so for the fact that it doesn't come out constantly.
It'll be nice for OP to get some attention.
Speaking of HXH, there's a new rumor that it'll resume in issue 32 of this year, seeing as the "beginning of June" rumor was false.
http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1240859067/921
Translation is:
I saw in issue 25.
In the comics advanced notices, Volume 27 will go on sale in July.
It said that it'll reserialize for 8 weeks from issue 32.
It's reduced by two weeks, but I want to be able to read it.
So if someone finds a scan of the preview page, see if this is true.
Last edited:


