- Joined
- Jun 30, 2006
- Messages
- 5,662
- Reaction score
- 299
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Wait for any of the 'middle tier battle series' to get an anime -- that can propel a middle tier to the top. And Psyren is starting the "huge ass arc part" of the story as with most longer running series in Jump. Around vol8 seems to be the cracking point for those series with around v10-12 being the point for first possible anime-announcements unless it's an odd case (like, for example, DGM which started an anime far earlier because of the pause in serialization likely).
As for those cancellations, I didn't think Mago would go ._. but, then again, I dunno much about the series, anyway so I can't comment on whether it's a timely or untimely demise -- if the cancellation-plan holds true.
Wait for any of the 'middle tier battle series' to get an anime -- that can propel a middle tier to the top. And Psyren is starting the "huge ass arc part" of the story as with most longer running series in Jump. Around vol8 seems to be the cracking point for those series with around v10-12 being the point for first possible anime-announcements unless it's an odd case (like, for example, DGM which started an anime far earlier because of the pause in serialization likely).
As for those cancellations, I didn't think Mago would go ._. but, then again, I dunno much about the series, anyway so I can't comment on whether it's a timely or untimely demise -- if the cancellation-plan holds true.
