- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 843
- Reaction score
- 121
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Aside from Hoopmen being last as per the usual, I like this bottom 5 much more than the recent ones. The only series I care about in the bottom 5 is Hoopmen, but I've already come to terms with the invevitatable cancellation.
Oh, and One Piece color and cover next issue, what could be better (well, aside from that rumor of Mago being cancelled being 100% false).
Aside from Hoopmen being last as per the usual, I like this bottom 5 much more than the recent ones. The only series I care about in the bottom 5 is Hoopmen, but I've already come to terms with the invevitatable cancellation.
Oh, and One Piece color and cover next issue, what could be better (well, aside from that rumor of Mago being cancelled being 100% false).
