- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Well I think there's nothing wrong with promotion but there should be at least a fair chance for some privileges. Okay, sket dance, psyren, mago,... aren't the series that'll get a cover but if bleach and kuroko get a CP 1.000.000 times after each other then I simply wonder: why not psyren, why not mago, why not sket dance at least once
Well I think there's nothing wrong with promotion but there should be at least a fair chance for some privileges. Okay, sket dance, psyren, mago,... aren't the series that'll get a cover but if bleach and kuroko get a CP 1.000.000 times after each other then I simply wonder: why not psyren, why not mago, why not sket dance at least once
), it's really "not Jump-esque"
I shall catch up with the manga right away!