- Joined
- Mar 26, 2009
- Messages
- 3,314
- Reaction score
- 2,611
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
I'm using Firefox.
I'm using Firefox.
I would have been satisfied if Medaka and Toriko could have switched with Inumaru and Kuroko. Close but not close enough. =/KochiKame
Sket Dance
Kuroko
Inumaru
Medaka
Toriko
Bakuman
Akaboshi
ToLoveRu
It usually can happen any time but it just is done around anniversaries due to probably how easy it is to do it then.Does a character poll always happen on a series anniversary or can it happen anytime, and does it always happen every year or can the author decided not to have a poll at that year?
I don't think I've ever seen anything fall down so quickly and then become successful, but P2 did drop about as quickly and then managed to last for a whole year. So there is a possibility that Akaboshi could last somewhat longer, although it would probably require something else bombing worse or an established series coming to an end.It's very rare for a series to be first or second from the bottom from chapter 1 on then rise to a respectable position quick enough to avoid cancellation. Assume that Akaboshi has been rejected by Japanese fandom, will not recover, and will end between chapter 15 and 20. I've never seen anything preform this badly, have no buffer, and survive.
463 :五代目暇人 ◆2YGyF6T8YE :2009/07/22(水) 14:29:57 ID:3e7bXpvU0
35号
ぬるぽ(表紙+巻頭)
わんぴ
鰤
ぬるり
りぼん
輪島にア(センタ)
金玉
べるぜ
ヘタマン
明治(めんどくさい 読みきりセンタ)
鍵人
サイレン
あねどき
こち亀(センタ)
スケット
黒子
いぬまる
めだか
トリコ
バクマン
赤星
とらぶる
ジャガー
Bleach ended up rising to the top 5 again. It is enjoyable to see it knocked off by better series though.ToC by Himajin of 2ch
2009-35
Naruto (Cover + Lead CP)
One Piece
Bleach
Mago
Reborn
Wajimania (CP)
Gitama
Beelze
Hetappi Manga
Golden Future One-Shot (CP)
Kagijin
Psyren
Ane-Doki
KochiKame (CP)
Sket Dance
Kuroko
Inumaru
Medaka
Toriko
Bakuman
Akaboshi
ToLoveRu
Jaguar
