Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

Great to see a Mago Drama CD! And why isn't there a Psyren one yet! By the way, has the Sket Dance Drama CD been released yet?
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

How can i forget about Sket? The drama CD is being released on October right?
For Bakuman, considering the previous success with Death Note movies, I got the feeling it will have a movie or drama before anime.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

I, personally, think Bakuman is more fit with drama than a film or an animation.
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

I, personally, think Bakuman is more fit with drama than a film or an animation.
couldn't agree more. My friend who is a big fan, even hope that Tomohisa Yamashita and Matsumoto Jun will play the role of Shujin and Saiko respectively. BTW muwlove, does it say when the drama CD for Mago will be released?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

couldn't agree more. My friend who is a big fan, even hope that Tomohisa Yamashita and Matsumoto Jun will play the role of Shujin and Saiko respectively. BTW muwlove, does it say when the drama CD for Mago will be released?
I think we still have to wait until Issue 37-38 for further information on release of Mago's drama CD.
 

coinanmat

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
10
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

Im just hoping Issue 36 dosent have a Naruto cover lol. I understand its Naruto's 10 annaversary of Serialization in WSJ but I think they're going a bit overboard.
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

no, the one with naruto cover is the previous issue, issue 35 not 36.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

Kochikame is supposed to have the cover this week if I remember right.
 

StrangerAtaru

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
294
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

KochiKame's getting ready/has the drama so yeah, it's got the next one...and regardless of the front CP, we're probably getting an "all series" cover for the double-issue for Bon. As for Naruto...well, personally I say Kishi holds off anything and everything color until issue 43, then just go all out for the actual "10th anniversary issue".

BTW: read somewhere there is a "10 years 100 secrets" things for Naruto coming out I think in August...could that be their version of OP's "10th Treasure"?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

BTW: read somewhere there is a "10 years 100 secrets" things for Naruto coming out I think in August...could that be their version of OP's "10th Treasure"?
What was the OP "10th Treasure"? Did it reveal cool info or something like that?
 

coinanmat

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
10
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

no, the one with naruto cover is the previous issue, issue 35 not 36.
I know that, what i said was I hope issue 36 dosen't have a Naruto cover
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

What was the OP "10th Treasure"? Did it reveal cool info or something like that?
Nah, it was more like a really fancy and playful way to celebrate One Piece's anniversary with lots of funny games, specials, some handicraft works as well as loads of loads of celebs and other mangaka congratulating. (A lot of famous JUMP mangaka made some One Piece artworks in order to congratulate)
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

I know that, what i said was I hope issue 36 dosen't have a Naruto cover
Sorry, I think I should have said more clearly. Naruto has the cover for 35, Kochikame for 36.I already saw the preview for issue 36 in SJ website and it said Kochikame got first pages in color. Meaning it got the cover
 

coinanmat

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
10
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

^Oh goody, I just about laughed my a** off the last time Shonen Jump did a Kochikame cover.
 

StrangerAtaru

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
294
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

OK, I guess the main reason why I want to know a bit more about the "10th anniversary" book for Naruto is one reason: payback. After seeing Kishi's pic of Luffy back in "10th Treasures" (which actually wasn't bad), I've been waiting for a potential pic of something Naruto-related by Oda...and hopefully we get those in this book. (though for Kubo...I say he does Tsunade cause I don't want to see "Ichigo in a ninja outfit" if this is done)
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

couldn't agree more. My friend who is a big fan, even hope that Tomohisa Yamashita and Matsumoto Jun will play the role of Shujin and Saiko respectively.
Nooooo way would that happen, not unless the setting and therefore character ages was changed (which is possible - it was done for Zettai Kareshi - but wouldn't part of Bakuman's charm be the school kid thing?). They're not going to play kids, at any rate, not at their ages.

If only other artists would do those art-tribute things to Naruto... Hoshino. Please. PLEASE don't be too sick.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

If Akaboshi got axed, is there any chance that Akaboshi going to re-serialized again, like Rising Impact, The Outer Zone, and BØY?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

Moderator Notice:
Further discussion of the Naruto 10 Years 100 Secrets have been moved here.~ Kaiten.Sama
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

Looks like the rumor about Mago getting canceled is officially a fake. Not to mention it said that the double issue would be 36-37, it turned out the double issue would be 37-38. So we can assume that the upper half of the rumor is true, but the lower half is fake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top