- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Kagijin is an obvious bottom 5 runner. It's so bland...
Akaboshi deserves to be out of the bottom, it started boring and it was bland but now it is doing good imo.
I didn't expect psyren to be out of the bottom 5. I expected it in the bottom 5 last time for 2-3 chapters. But well, no sad feelings: makes me glad that weaker psyren chapters don't make the manga in the bottom 5
Kagijin is an obvious bottom 5 runner. It's so bland...
Akaboshi deserves to be out of the bottom, it started boring and it was bland but now it is doing good imo.
I didn't expect psyren to be out of the bottom 5. I expected it in the bottom 5 last time for 2-3 chapters. But well, no sad feelings: makes me glad that weaker psyren chapters don't make the manga in the bottom 5
