- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
I wonder how people are so sure about all the series making it this year. Don't forget that jump start with three new series in issue #1, #2-3 (or was it 2?) and #3-4 (or was it 3-4?)...
I definitely think that the next round might mean the end for 2 (or maybe 3 series) and it'll start from issue #46-51 I think.
I wonder how people are so sure about all the series making it this year. Don't forget that jump start with three new series in issue #1, #2-3 (or was it 2?) and #3-4 (or was it 3-4?)...
I definitely think that the next round might mean the end for 2 (or maybe 3 series) and it'll start from issue #46-51 I think.
Last edited:


. Does anybody know how many breaks that Oda has taken this year? Oh well, I guess he deserves them, but this one couldn't have come at worse time
.