- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 1,452
- Reaction score
- 294
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
All I really see regarding Akaboshi is this: if it improves, it improves, even if it's at the expense of newer series that are collapsing. 6th from last doesn't mean we're seeing an anime any time in the future, but at least it is a start or a mirage...
Good week for Sket and Gintama, though, so I guess it's not that bad a week.
All I really see regarding Akaboshi is this: if it improves, it improves, even if it's at the expense of newer series that are collapsing. 6th from last doesn't mean we're seeing an anime any time in the future, but at least it is a start or a mirage...
Good week for Sket and Gintama, though, so I guess it's not that bad a week.


. This is updated every half an hour. Just updated a few minutes ago Medaka is now at 207, mago 217, Reborn 228, Akaboshi 796, Bleach 51