Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerRe: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Looks like 2000 era for Shonen Jump is coming to an end. It started with part 6 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Issue 1 of 2000), and ended with Kanata Seven Change (Issue 51 of 2009).
Jump had experieced both rise and downfall in 90s. So, I want to know how everyone thought about overall for Jump in 2000s.
And, I want to know everyone's recommendation for Jump on upcoming 2010s.
Looks like 2000 era for Shonen Jump is coming to an end. It started with part 6 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Issue 1 of 2000), and ended with Kanata Seven Change (Issue 51 of 2009).
Jump had experieced both rise and downfall in 90s. So, I want to know how everyone thought about overall for Jump in 2000s.
And, I want to know everyone's recommendation for Jump on upcoming 2010s.
....
)