- Joined
- Oct 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 1,618
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh cool, Mongrel's going to have a colour page! I can honestly say I never expected that to happen.
Because it is releasing its volumes.Oh cool, Mongrel's going to have a colour page! I can honestly say I never expected that to happen.
I'm not sure Mongrel got color because it is decent enough since Shirayukihime also got color like couple of chapters before it ended. For Shueisha, only Shounen Jump gives the color for decent series; except that, the other magazines just give color for the series whether it is doing decent or not.It's still such an alien thing to me to see Murase have a series decent enough to warrant such promotion


It is a sci-fi and mystery series with little bit of action (?).Is Gokukoku no Brynhildr expected to be a good anime (series)? Or is it typical seinen mature type story?
don't forget the gore of innocent high school girls who are the harem of a teenage boy.It is a sci-fi and mystery series with little bit of action (?).
Its just for 2 weeks.It is announced that Kamen Teacher Black going to be in hiatus due to the author's illness.
Are you mean KTB going to be absent for just both Issue 2 and 3?Its just for 2 weeks.
Yes i think. "Fujisawa" said on his blog on December 3 he was hospitalized for one week (november 26 to december 2) and for two weeks he was off. So either he will return to the No. 04-05 (26/12) or in No. 06-07 (09/01).Are you mean KTB going to be absent for just both Issue 2 and 3?




