- Joined
- May 31, 2011
- Messages
- 1,036
- Reaction score
- 1,307
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Uratarou gets another CP? nice

i don't think it's doing well the sells off first volume they are not greatOh sure, the Nakayama series that I'm not translating is the one that seems to be doing well. It's official, anything I touch is cursed and will die. If Uratarou manages to get an anime where Nejimaki didn't, I'll die.
I like you, you have dedication Thanks to you I have hope for this series. I also buy the series on Amazon, Vol. 2 in 5 daysUratarou is fucking awesome. It's amazing how Young JUMP nowadays is soooooooooooooooo much better than weekly. There's so much good series to follow that I just don't know where to start.
By the way, I bought 12 copies of Uratarou to raffle to my Manga Editor fans. I hope it helps promoting:
![]()

Respect. That's gonna be me with Full Drum.Uratarou is fucking awesome. It's amazing how Young JUMP nowadays is soooooooooooooooo much better than weekly. There's so much good series to follow that I just don't know where to start.
By the way, I bought 12 copies of Uratarou to raffle to my Manga Editor fans. I hope it helps promoting:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A dying girl that wants to live and an immortal that wants to die. (my avatar is from the series, it's also the volume 1 cover cleaned.)what's it about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would love to see a forum for uratarou too.A dying girl that wants to live and an immortal that wants to die. (my avatar is from the series, it's also the volume 1 cover cleaned.)
Uratarou CP:--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Also, it would be nice a standalone forum for uratarou. I would love help promoting.
Must have been really quick...I did a quick research in the manga discussion forum and there is no thread for the series there. The administration of the forum will never make a forum for a series that nobody talks about. Make a thread there is the first step. More action, guys. XD
I looked through the first ones, principally the bolded ones. I never thought that there was zero replies. Well, my advice is still standing: more action, guys. XDMust have been really quick...
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/uratarou-by-nakayama-atsushi.3006185/
Uratarou will probably be that one series I never read because it'll just keep making me mad Yaotsukumo was cancelled years ago. All I care about in YJ right now is Kaguya anyway, maybe Kimi wa Midara if that ever becomes a thing again.
Two students with crushes on each other using Death Note levels of keikaku to try and make each the other confess.I looked through the first ones, principally the bolded ones. I never thought that there was zero replies. Well, my advice is still standing: more action, guys. XD
Kaguya is about what?
It seems a good reason to procrastinate the confession as much as possible like happens in any manga of the kind. Sounds good.Two students with crushes on each other using Death Note levels of keikaku to try and make each the other confess.
I'm probably biased because I translate it but it's one of my favorite series in the last several years and I don't even like romcoms.
