Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tokyo Ghoul looks incredible in shots of its pv

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Issue 17:

Liar Game (Lead color)
Kingdom
Terra ForMars
Tokyo Ghoul
Yokai Shojo - Monster Girl (Center color)
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Kamen Teacher BLACK
All You Need Is Kill
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Barcelona no Kishi
Cyclops Shojo Cypu~
Grand Slam (Center color, moving to Tonari no Young Jump for final five chapters)
Yokohamasen Doppelganger
Gunjo Senki
Usogui
Nejimaki Kagyu
Kakuriyo Monogatari
Mongrel
Samurai Soldier (Center color, final chapter)
Boku Girl
81Diver
Innocent
It is called Barcelona no Taiyou, not Kishi.

---------- Post added March 23, 2014 at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was March 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM ----------

It is announced that Noguchi Akira going to start new series on Issue 18 of Young Jump. Plus, the other new series going to follow after.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Holy cow! The anime looks awesome, can't wait to see it.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Woah, I didn't expect to see Boku Girl so low. Praying dor Barcelona no Taiyou to survive....
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It looks like Terra Formars is starting to get its own merchandises.



---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Tokyo Ghoul pv (cam)
Based on the teaser, I think the anime for Tokyo Ghoul will be air until 8 volumes worth from the manga.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

stellvia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think it's because the Boku Girl chapter was a character building one instead of the usual hijinks, so it was pretty chill compared to the usual. I expect the action to pick up again with Chapter 15.
 
Last edited:

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone know if Nejimaki is ending lastest chapter looks like a time skip
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Anyone know if Nejimaki is ending lastest chapter looks like a time skip
I don't think it is ending; but I have to see this week's chapter to make sure.
 

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Can someone give me a summary of what happened in this week's Terra Formars? Okay, We have confirmation of Joseph's rank, but does it say what his base operation is? And what's with his backstory? The google translate(shoot me please) mentioned something so utterly ridiculous it makes me doubt the author's planning.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can someone give me a summary of what happened in this week's Terra Formars? Okay, We have confirmation of Joseph's rank, but does it say what his base operation is? And what's with his backstory? The google translate(shoot me please) mentioned something so utterly ridiculous it makes me doubt the author's planning.
In that case just wait for translations (yes I know they'll be around in 3-6 months)... But well, you'll have great quality instead of seeing this on lq raws and way better understanding.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Issue 17:
Liar Game


Youkai Shoujo


Samurai Sodier (End)


Issue 18:
Lead CP: Kenkouki -Hinokuni Teikoku-gun Kurenai Ikki Tousen-tai- (New Series by Noguchi Koyuri)
CP: Minamoto-kun Monogatari

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

After reading this week's issue, I honestly think bunch of series is actually near the end now.
 

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
In that case just wait for translations (yes I know they'll be around in 3-6 months)... But well, you'll have great quality instead of seeing this on lq raws and way better understanding.
Yeeeeeah.... There's a better chance I'll win the lottery LOL.
I cant even understand the plot WHEN it's translated! For example, I still dont quite get the Chinese plot and how the Russians helped. Also Im still confused if #2 is dead or not!
 

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico


Joseph is my new favorite character(well...in a way, he always was).
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
After reading this week's issue, I honestly think bunch of series is actually near the end now.
Which ones exactly? I got the same vibe from Nejimaki this week....this week it feels more likely that it'll end soon than before.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Which ones exactly? I got the same vibe from Nejimaki this week....this week it feels more likely that it'll end soon than before.
Liar Game has finally started its final arc; I think 81 Diver is in its final battle; as you said, Nejimaki Kagyuu possibly going to end soon; Gokukoku no Brynhildr has finally reached its prologue scene; I think Mongrel going to get cancelled; and, All You Need Is Kill is mini-series.

So, I can see bunch of series are either in the final arc or near the end. That means, we may going to have another bunch of new series after April.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Anyone know if Nejimaki is ending lastest chapter looks like a time skip
It is a time skip. I've been saying that it feels like it's ending soon for a while, but this kind of confirms it. Kamo is the new Board Chairman and Kagyuu has graduated from school.

Liar Game has finally started its final arc; I think 81 Diver is in its final battle; as you said, Nejimaki Kagyuu possibly going to end soon; Gokukoku no Brynhildr has finally reached its prologue scene; I think Mongrel going to get cancelled; and, All You Need Is Kill is mini-series.

So, I can see bunch of series are either in the final arc or near the end. That means, we may going to have another bunch of new series after April.
Liar Game in it's last arc? I guess this time there won't be another hiatus, huh? I remember you saying 81 diver is on it's way out so that's not surprising. Gokukoku ending is a little surprising, but with an anime on the way I guess the timing is good. All you need is kill isn't surprising either.

I hope the new series are good then...but Kakuriyo and Nejimaki are really the only reasons why I read WYJ.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Gokukoku ending is a little surprising, but with an anime on the way I guess the timing is good.
Okamoto doesn't really do long series, like his past two series ended on 12 volumes and 8 volumes. So, it really isn't much surprise for Brynhildr to end early as well.

I hope the new series are good then...but Kakuriyo and Nejimaki are really the only reasons why I read WYJ.
Well, since there going to be three new series (I think), so you may start those if you like it (but, it doesn't necessary mean that there going to be furigana, though).

Oh, so you decided to follow Kakuriyo?
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Okamoto doesn't really do long series, like his past two series ended on 12 volumes and 8 volumes. So, it really isn't much surprise for Brynhildr to end early as well.



Well, since there going to be three new series (I think), so you may start those if you like it (but, it doesn't necessary mean that there going to be furigana, though).

Oh, so you decided to follow Kakuriyo?
Well I can read it decently without needing a Dictionary so why not? :p In all seriousness, it's quite good. At least it's something to read even after Nejimaki is gone. I did start Liar Game the other day and that was pretty good too. I'm a long way from the current stuff though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top