- Joined
- Jul 12, 2013
- Messages
- 2,572
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The formal and HQ preview for upcoming Tokyo Ghoul anime:
Last edited by a moderator:
Nononono ended on volume 13, not 12. Also, do you have source that Nononono got cancelled? Like did it have poor ranking?On the subject of Okamoto: It's not that he chose to end Nononono at Vol12 -- it actually got cancelled at that point, so he was force to rush an ending.
If it wasn't cancelled, then Okamoto is pretty bad at wrapping up the story.Nononono ended on volume 13, not 12. Also, do you have source that Nononono got cancelled? Like did it have poor ranking?
Well, based on his other two series (Elfe Lied and Brynhildr (well, it actually didn't announced yet but I think it'll most likely going to end soon)), I think Okamoto isn't really a person who wants to do long series.If it wasn't cancelled, then Okamoto is pretty bad at wrapping up the story.
Thinking about it wasn't there some kind of twist at the end of the lastest chapter?Well, based on his other two series (Elfe Lied and Brynhildr (well, it actually didn't announced yet but I think it'll most likely going to end soon)), I think Okamoto isn't really a person who wants to do long series.
The heroine recovering her memories but not remembering him or something?
I think that is pretty normal procedure the manga about specific genre.I was impressed by his prep work: He said he shot something like 3500 reference pictures for the series, visited many ski jump facilities, spoke with coaches and athletes, etc.
What manga are you guys talking about? Is it sports?I think that is pretty normal procedure the manga about specific genre.
Whoa. YJ has an official twitter? And it's announcing more Kagyuu? Though...I'm not sure whether to be overjoyed or cautiously optimistic. Besides, maybe it's not going to end soon, but I can't imagine there's much more story to tell.Based on the Young Jump's official twitter, it looks like Nejimaki Kagyuu isn't going to end. Also, NK going to get color page on Issue 19 and 20.
Normal color page since the lead color page for those two issues are taken by two new series.If NK means what I think it means then yay for two consecutive color pages. Center color? Or lead color? It's been a while since Nejimaki got a lead color.
I think something with a dark element through fantasy or sci-fi could turn out really good. And it's provide a change in genre. He's had two series with sci-fi elements in his whole career, and that was back in the 90's.It is confirmed that Terra Formars has surpassed printing 6,240,000 copies and One Punch-man has surpassed printing 3,200,000 copies.
Also, Saruwatari Tetsuya (author of Tough) going to release one shot on upcomin Issue 21/22.
What makes you think Zetman will finally end around June? Though from seeing the most recent chapter, things are definitely escalating and there are still some unresolved issues. Katsura did say that he was halfway through the story back in 2010.Well Brynhyldr started pretty much like Zetman (the author both made use of similar scenes.) - Kuga pointing his gun at Jin in Zetman and the MC looking down at Kuroneko and telling her she should have just stayed dead in Brynhyldr, with the author telling the story up to that scene and this is what they did. Zetman reach that point 2-3 chapters ago and it'll end towards June with a possible part 2; Brynhyldr reached that point last week which make it think it'll end soon.