- Joined
- Dec 18, 2016
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 1,880
- Country
-
I AM HOPING FOR Golden Kamuy or Rikudou anime.......please Shueisha
I mean...what would I be doing if you already have a translator? I really prefer working at my own pace which is why I don't usually join groups.We're working with it on jaiminisbox. But we can always have more help xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
My addition-Here are reviews of some Young Jump manga that have yet to be scanlated:
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
https://obscuremanga.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/keppeki-danshi-aoyama-kun-cleanliness-boy-aoyama-kun/
Shiratama-kun
https://obscuremanga.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/shiratama-kun/
Kunoichi no Ichi
https://obscuremanga.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/kunoichi-no-ichi/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Images appear to be broken brah.Preview for all the new volumes release
![]()
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Lead CP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cover #11
![]()
TOC #11
![]()
I think you have problem....it's appear okay for me..Images appear to be broken brah.
Young Jump #11 ToCTOC #11
![]()