Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Already another color page for Full Drum? Wow.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Already another color page for Full Drum? Wow.
Yes, Im praying the good reception is legitimate. Such an enjoyable start for a sports manga. Bungo is really great as well.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Young Jump #11 ToC
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Lead Color)

Kingdom
Golden Kamuy
Usogui
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ~Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen~
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Gunjou Senki (CP)
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Youkai Shoujo -Monsuga-
Shiratama-kun
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Kunoichi no Ichi!
Hitori Asobi (Shinman GP Entry #1, CP)
Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken
Motoyan
Mitsuki to Asahiko (Oneshot)
Full Drum (CP)
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Pretty Max
Uratarou
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!
Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau

Absent: Bungo, Rikudou, Terra Formars
Issue 12:
Lead CP: Terra Formars
CP: Bungo, Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!, Hai to Lycopene (Shinman GP Entry #2)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shinman GP Entry


--- Double Post Merged, ---
issue #12


TOC #12

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Young Jump #12 ToC
Terra Formars (Lead Color)
Rikudou
Kingdom
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ~Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen~
Bungo (CP)
Golden Kamuy
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Shiratama-kun
Usogui
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Hai to Lycopene (Shinman GP Entry #2)
Youkai Shoujo -Monsuga-
Full Drum
Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru! (CP)
Gunjou Senki
Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau
Kunoichi no Ichi!
Motoyan
Pretty Max


Absent: Minamoto-kun Monogatari , Uratarou
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A week without Uratarou is a bad week :(
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
OVA for Terra Formars will be bundled with the limited edition of the 21th volume scheduled to be released on May 19


 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It took FOREVER but finally arrived:

I hope the third volume has Antoku she is my favorite
I'm reading it by volume digitally (in Japanese of course) so I don't know who these characters are, but they sound intriguing. Also, did you really buy all those volumes? Dang, you're dedicated. I do wish I hadn't been so slow to get on translating this, but them's the breaks. I hope it does well.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm reading it by volume digitally (in Japanese of course) so I don't know who these characters are, but they sound intriguing. Also, did you really buy all those volumes? Dang, you're dedicated. I do wish I hadn't been so slow to get on translating this, but them's the breaks. I hope it does well.
All the current chapters have been scanlated by Jaminisbox you can read them online now
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm reading it by volume digitally (in Japanese of course) so I don't know who these characters are, but they sound intriguing. Also, did you really buy all those volumes? Dang, you're dedicated. I do wish I hadn't been so slow to get on translating this, but them's the breaks. I hope it does well.
Yeah, I bought 12. One for me, one for a friend (that helps editing the pt-br version since I"m a mere translator for this series) and 10 others to raffle to the followers of our Manga Editor xD

Also, would you mind checking the Edited Manga version to see if there's any major changes from volume 2 onward?

Mine will take some time to arrive :(
 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yeah, I bought 12. One for me, one for a friend (that helps editing the pt-br version since I"m a mere translator for this series) and 10 others to raffle to the followers of our Manga Editor xD

Also, would you mind checking the Edited Manga version to see if there's any major changes from volume 2 onward?

Mine will take some time to arrive :(
I mean...do you want me to just send you the volumes? That might be easier I guess?
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Preview #13





Issue 13:

Lead CP: Usogui
CP: Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Motoyan, Ao no Mon (Shinman GP Entry #3)
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun TV anime scheduled for Summer 2017
 
Last edited:

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks, but I'm mostly just being lazy, lol. I'd feel bad if I didn't clarify this. Speaking of which, guess what I got?




Awesome I also got volume 2 I love Nakayama sensei and I need to support Nishi Yoshiyuki too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top