- Joined
- Oct 5, 2017
- Messages
- 2,267
- Reaction score
- 1,829
- Country
-
So is this going to be the second part of Kunoichi no Ichi or something completely new?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Massive hype in the Umaru franchise! Manga sales are nice for a SOL series with very little plot, and merchandise sales are really good. I see random people on Facebook who don't follow anime/manga sharing Umaru images through "me_irl" or "my spirit animal" type posts. I wish Akita Imokko would've lasted longer, it was such a cute, heartwarming series.Himouto! Umaru-chan #12 (END) - 73,172
Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan 2 (END) - 41,619
Young Jump Issue 5/6:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Darn, that sucks. This series has had a pretty wild ride already. First the move from the magazine to online, and now an indefinite hiatus. It looks like the most recent chapter ended on some sort of cliffhanger as well, major bummer
Ok, well that brings a little bit of hope back. I always get anxious when I hear indefinite hiatus due to the number of serious that never seem to return. Glad to see that there's a major announcement planned soon. Hopefully this is not an issue concerning the author's health
Seconding Kaguya anime, that'd be amazing. I'd like to see more Umaru in all conceivable formats lol. Young Jump has quite a few new series, many of which seem to not be doing amazing, so it'll be interesting to see what sticks in the end. I'm always interested to see romcoms and comedies, so a more mature one rather than being geared toward a shonen audience could be niceI've been doing this in other topic's as well, but what are your expectations and hopes from the magazine in 2018?
-I want Kaguya to get an anime this year, or at least an announcement.
-I want Golden Kamuy's anime to somehow have two cours
-I hope one big manga debuts this year, it's been a while since anything has really taken off here. There was Golden Kamuy in 2014 and Kaguya was transferred from somewhere else.
-I want Kingdom to go on forever.
Kingdom fucking greatness strikes again. I'm really glad about the random gigantic boost this manga got from Ame Talk.
Young Jump Issue 7: